Is it always bad to double/multi text a girl to get her attention?

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I've been always told to NOT double text a girl because it might make you seem desperate. I've been trying to resist that, and when times I do , I feel like I fukked up or something. However, last week in Montreal, I've been messaging this bad bytch on Tinder. :ohlawd: Her body was incredible.
Brown, slim, and a nice ol butt:ohlawd:

I replied first, but she took a day to respond back. I was like :ooh:
I tried to make convo, but she mostly gave short replies and she take long to respond back. So, I then I asked what she was interested in , and she straight up said sex:myman:. I just asked if she was down for some fukking but she didn't give me a response. I didn't bother to respond with another text because she didn't text back yet. So I just left it and thought she wasn't down. After 4 days, I'm finally back to Toronto, and she finally message me back saying yes :smugdraper:

I was hella cheesed. Montreal is a 6 hour train ride, fukking hated it. I told my co-workers about it and one girls said, "ya should have double text that" and I asked "dont girls hate that? :jbhmm:"
Basically was telling me it depends.
I'm just wondering what yall take on it.

my other co-worker told me I could been cat-fish. I kinda feel like it could because to me it's rare to me to meet a girl that is flat out down to slam ass.

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
I've been always told to NOT double text a girl because it might make you seem desperate. I've been trying to resist that, and when times I do , I feel like I fukked up or something. However, last week in Montreal, I've been messaging this bad bytch on Tinder. :ohlawd: Her body was incredible.
Brown, slim, and a nice ol butt:ohlawd:

I replied first, but she took a day to respond back. I was like :ooh:
I tried to make convo, but she mostly gave short replies and she take long to respond back. So, I then I asked what she was interested in , and she straight up said sex:myman:. I just asked if she was down for some fukking but she didn't give me a response. I didn't bother to respond with another text because she didn't text back yet. So I just left it and thought she wasn't down. After 4 days, I'm finally back to Toronto, and she finally message me back saying yes :smugdraper:

I was hella cheesed. Montreal is a 6 hour train ride, fukking hated it. I told my co-workers about it and one girls said, "ya should have double text that" and I asked "dont girls hate that? :jbhmm:"
Basically was telling me it depends.
I'm just wondering what yall take on it.

my other co-worker told me I could been cat-fish. I kinda feel like it could because to me it's rare to me to meet a girl that is flat out down to slam ass.
Get catfished brehs

Believe beautiful women are on tinder looking for random hookups with average brehs, brehs.

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
Even basic bytches around my home town ain't shyt. They'll Match with me, then unmatch 5 mins later :stopitslime:. Ain't tryin to boost me up, but I ain't that plain.
Bro internet dating for a man is pretty much now obsolete. Women have waaay too much choice. Any self respecting man would do well to stay far away from that shyt less you wanna be number 152 in her inbox talking bout "hey beautiful" like the 151 others before you. :mjlol:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
In my opinion it doesn't matter whether you do or don't. She already has made up her mind whether she's going to fukk you or not. If you gotta double text then she ain't interested, no matter what she says. I just got a number tonight. She was hitting on me.and talking to me with my.homegirl. I got the vibe she was tentatively interested but leaning towards not being interested, even though we exchanged numbers and she came on to me. I texted her my.number and asked her if she got it right as I was leaving. When she said yes I knew right then I'm probably not going to hear from her. Usually the ones who really are interested will text back right away, while you're still there. Mind you she introduced herself and came on to me. The game is like that. Double text if you want, it changes nothing. I will say I double texted a girl I took home one night, thinking it was just a one time smash, only for her to tell me her phone is acting up and that we should link. Ended up being a short term fukk buddy :yeshrug:. But yeah usually its a no go and honestly it doesn't matter. shyt, I just double texted that same girl from tonight :yeshrug:.

Why

Superstar
Daps
Long as you ain’t got restraining orders or probation I don’t see why you can’t.

I wouldn’t do it though

Last edited: