Is it always bad to double/multi text a girl to get her attention?

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, in your particular case, double texting is highly recommended :troll:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I’ve gotten away with double texting so many times

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
I normally wouldn't double text, but it's tinder, so go ahead. Women's inboxes get flooded on there. It's not like you know her, so what do you have to lose?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I wouldn't double text but don't stress on the "how long" it takes to get a reply. It's true that they saw it and that they ain't that interested but there are cases where she going through some shyt with her man or whatever and she'll circle back around.

No matter what approach every situation in the dating world with a :childplease: in your mind. Meaning, she's probably lying about shyt, she's probably talkin to other dudes, etc. don't believe a word she says.

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
Lol mf texted me and I responded. She text so I respond again. Mf took a month to respond Lmao :mjlol: comes back with some I’m not on tinder bullshyt. I let it go another month. Then responds, she’s peeved but I’m :russ: bytch please. You live with yo fukking phone:stopitslime: kiss my ass :mjgrin:

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
In the past, double texting got me nowhere. If anything, it showed me as having no options and being thirsty. I was on this dating site a few years back and this chick just sent me her number out the blue. She was 8/10 but I was talking to so many chicks on there that I never bothered to hit her up. I had actually forgot about it. A few days pass and she sends me another message asking why I never hit her up. She then blocked me after that. I was intrigued after that so I called her since I still had the number. Not even an hour later, I had her sending me nudes. She told me how nikkas be thirsting after her on that site so she got upset when she sent me her number and I never hit her up.

I learned from that that these women use this text shyt for attention. If a dude ignoring her, she’s wondering about him. Not about the dudes sending 50 messages a day. Just like women get a rush on IG when they get a ton of likes, you’re feeding that same high by double texting. Have some pride and talk to enough women where you’re not stuck on one.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
If she doesn't like you, you can't make her like you. No matter how much or how little you text her, she had already determined that she doesn't like you.

Ditch her and move on to the next one
You need to make a thread on dancing from the posts I read. That's a great way to stand out and not look thirsty.