Is it me or does High Learning have dumber posters than The Locker Room?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not so much about the subforum but IRL higher learner usually means rigidity of thought and a fixed point of view due to the immense amount of "Learn, Regurgitate, Test, Here is your identity based on what we grade of your performance. Repeat" loops they've been through. Might as well call school Daddy.

Its why revolutionary ideas in all academic fields are so strongly opposed by the tenured as they are no longer open to learning and simply wish to defend the intellectual fort they long ago stashed their inner child in.

Just another form of brainwashing. They teach you what to think, not how. All around shuffle living corpses as testament to this process...
I think the opposite tends to be true, and that "revolutionary ideas" (unsure if you mean the Kuhnian revolution or a communist revolution) are usually heralded by the tenured as they have the space and the opportunity to say it.

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
That was this thread:

Also in TLR:

Ann Coulter is pro-black
Candace Owens is nearly perfect in body and mind
Real Black men (if they aren't half-white) don't get Covid
Nuclear bombs aren't real
Covid was manufactured to wipe Black people out of Africa
Trump will be the president who gives out reparations
Jesse Owens and Adolf Hitler were friends who respected each other
Trayvon Martin's death was a Masonic sacrifice planned by his dad
Obama was a public gay brothel playboy in Chicago
Kentanji Jackson was picked as Supreme Court Justice to help child molesters

I've read some stupid shyt on here, but I think the bolded is the absolute pinnacle of stupidity:dead:

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Cacs have definitely infiltrated TLR. shyt shouldn't be taken here seriously.

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
Anybody who actually has smoke for Republicans is a 'DNC shill' to the coli. :mjlol:

Just further proof of how far-right this site has become.

Even worse, anyone who has smole for DNC, or God forbid votes, is a "p*ssy" who's acts screams "I can't get girls."

I swear the average TLR nicca ain't matured a day past 14 years old. This thread trash. Stay in yall lane.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I've read some stupid shyt on here, but I think the bolded is the absolute pinnacle of stupidity:dead:

That was David the Man, who was derailing a thread about the Jackie Robinson / Mack Robinson brothers so he could cape for Hitler:

Oh yeah and his older brother Mack Robinson came in 2nd to Jesse Owens at the 1936 Olympics in Nazi Germany
Sonned the fukk out of Hitler...

:wow:
No he really didn't.
Hitler shook his hand and gave him an autographed picture and acknowledged his success.
He actually did shake Jesse Owens hand in private before leaving and sent Owens a gift. Owens carried the picture of him and HItler shaking hands in his wallet. He also allowed Jesse Owens and the other black american olympians to stay in the best hotels in germany.
Nothing you described about Hitler is any different than what any leader of the US did at the same time or any of the western world.
So stop acting like Hitler was evil in carnate, he is no different than many of the politicians you see on tv today. Only thing is he lost.
He wasn't evil, he was a human being who had ideas.
Instead of writing him off as a boogie man who was some how "different" why not acknowledge him for what he was, a human being a man with faults and good traits.

That's how he rides for Hitler, "He wasn't evil, he was a human being who had ideas....a man with faults and good traits."

Now let's compare that to how he talked about Obama:

Like I said you want to cape for a piece of shyt like Obama because he is black more power to you, the man is human scum, and if this world were fair he would be dead a long time ago for the evil he has carried out in this world.

Imagine saying that Obama was evil human scum but Hitler wasn't evil, just a man with ideas and some good traits. :dead:

TLR posters think this is intelligent discourse.

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
That was David the Man, who was derailing a thread about the Jackie Robinson / Mack Robinson brothers so he could cape for Hitler:

That's how he rides for Hitler, "He wasn't evil, he was a human being who had ideas....a man with faults and good traits."

Now let's compare that to how he talked about Obama:

Imagine saying that Obama was evil human scum but Hitler wasn't evil, just a man with ideas and some good traits. :dead:

TLR posters think this is intelligent discourse.
Absolute madness:snoop:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
After having a very 'insightful' discussion with a child-molester in a thread, I've come to the conclusion that there are FAR more dumb people in TLR than HL. Not only dumb, but disingenuous and prone to lying.​

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
After having a very 'insightful' discussion with a child-molester in a thread, I've come to the conclusion that there are FAR more dumb people in TLR than HL. Not only dumb, but disingenuous and prone to lying.​

Lmaoooooo has to be @Swagnificent TheColi's own MAP, on top of that he is a white supremacist troll, the As A black Man trope in action if you will.

He gets away with his bullshyt by carefully selecting who he engages with, he knows not to try his shyt with posters who are actually well versed in the subjects/fields he claims expertise in, or those who see through the façade.

When he encounters a poster he can't hoodwink he will either:

A) Move on to another poster continuing the cycle of dogshyt.

B) Exit the thread completely.

Check his supporters too, a bunch of Red Ice Radio listeners in digital blackface, they think folk haven't peeped their style but they are wrong:sas2: