Is it me or does High Learning have dumber posters than The Locker Room?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Too narrow minded

Sticks to the same talking point or logic even after it’s proven wrong

Not open to opposing views

Act more emotional when people post shyt they don’t agree with.

They basically represent the current state of the corporate Democratic Party.

I make a thread illustrating a perfect example of how the DNC operates and the fact that they only care about fundraising…

Basically rain making nikkas

And the first response is an angry face. :mjlol:

You learn more from the threads in here than in High Learning.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
i-doubt-it-joseph-donovan.gif

I never really visit there, but it's some dumb muthafukkas over here

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
i poked my head in there for the first time a couple weeks ago

some of the threads have way more reasonable discussion than the tlr equivalent, the ukraine one is pretty balanced there whereas here it's russian propaganda

most everyone seems nice except DANKSTER, i posted a convo i had with a friend who's dealing with a violent stalker and he said i made it up. he says i made up my ancestry even though i've posted hands before and it's easy to deanonymize me and find out what it is. i don't think i've ever had an interaction with him before and he stalked 10 years of my posts like a bitter hoe and was furious that he couldn't find anything to disprove it. :mjlol: he may be the angriest and most miserable person on this board and that's coming from someone who gets drunk and shytposts online all day long.

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
That’s the “Smart/Dumb” nikka portion of TheColi, where those who think that they’re brighter than they truly are go to congregate and make complete fools of themselves.
:mjlol:

If you venture off of their agendas or simply disagree, they’ll attempt to shame you or have a mod ban you from participating. I’ve witnessed it the few times that I’ve browsed. I avoid that dump like The Plague, and I’d highly advise anyone that is actually seeking “Higher Learning” or knowledge to do the same.
:hubie:

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Too narrow minded

Sticks to the same talking point or logic even after it’s proven wrong

Not open to opposing views

Act more emotional when people post shyt they don’t agree with.

They basically represent the current state of the corporate Democratic Party.

I make a thread illustrating a perfect example of how the DNC operates and the fact that they only care about fundraising…

Basically rain making nikkas

And the first response is an angry face. :mjlol:

You learn more from the threads in here than in High Learning.

Post a thread and/or name names. All is reddit clip with cacs doing the same thing HL posters do, complain about the DNC/Nancy.

TLR still has posters who believe the Earth is flat. Others spent 2020- 2021 convinced 5G caused covid and the vax was going to kill everyone. Not to mention no one on this part of thecoli actually reads any links posted in the OP....that's partly why there are so many trolls here.

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
Considering your alternative is GOP propaganda from @TallMan_J and others.. i'd say HL is doing fine

See my post earlier in the thread. You’re the epitome of what I was mentioning. Actually, I’ll post it right here for you…

That’s the “Smart/Dumb” nikka portion of TheColi, where those who think that they’re brighter than the truly are go to congregate and make complete fools of themselves.
:mjlol:

If you venture off of their agendas or simply disagree, they’ll attempt to shame you or have a mod ban you from participating. I’ve witnessed it the few times that I’ve browsed. I avoid that dump like The Plague, and I’d highly advise anyone that is actually seeking “Higher Learning” or knowledge to do the same.
:hubie:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Dinosaurs are made up
thinking about that cracks me up every time :mjlol:

to me it's one of the most classic forum threads, up there with the bodybuilding one where nobody knows how many days are in a week