Is it me or does High Learning have dumber posters than The Locker Room?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
i poked my head in there for the first time a couple weeks ago

some of the threads have way more reasonable discussion than the tlr equivalent, the ukraine one is pretty balanced there whereas here it's russian propaganda

most everyone seems nice except DANKSTER, i posted a convo i had with a friend who's dealing with a violent stalker and he said i made it up. he says i made up my ancestry even though i've posted hands before and it's easy to deanonymize me and find out what it is. i don't think i've ever had an interaction with him before and he stalked 10 years of my posts like a bitter hoe and was furious that he couldn't find anything to disprove it. :mjlol: he may be the angriest and most miserable person on this board and that's coming from someone who gets drunk and shytposts online all day long.

:mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The takes in some of these threads :russ:

Oh shyt, some of those got bushed but you can see by their links what time they were on. :pachaha:

Or some of these takes:

"I prefer open White Supremacists" as the reason to support Trump over Bernie.

"Hitler and Jesse Owens were down with each other"

"Trump is going to be the president who gives Black folk reparations"

"Covid is a population control virus meant for Africa" but "it backfired because Black people don't get it" by the SAME person

"Obama and Rahm were gay together and used to regularly frequent Chicago's gay brothels"

Last edited:

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
The takes in some of these threads :russ:

Oh shyt, some of those got bushed but you can see by their links what time they were on. :pachaha:

Or some of these takes:

"I prefer open White Supremacists" as the reason to support Trump over Bernie.

"Hitler and Jesse Owens were down with each other"

"Trump is going to be the president who gives Black folk reparations"

"Covid is a population control virus meant for Africa" but "it backfired because Black people don't get it" by the SAME person

"Obama and Rahm were gay together and used to regularly frequent Chicago's gay brothels"

And someone should explore TLR's love affair with Ann Coulter and their desperate mission to prove she's a "Black ally" :dead:

Ann Coulter is on the ADOS wave

Ann Coulter on CNN - "BLACK people are being screwed by multiculturalism"

Ann Coulter been reading The Coli. Exposes Black Lives Matter

Ann Coulter is Team Tariq

Ann Coulter is trash...BUT she BURIED TYTs Anna Kasparian on immigration hurting the black community

You all swore to me Ann Coulter was a racist...

Ann Coulter: Central Park 5 is guilty the evidence against them is overwhelming

Ann Coulter's response to Zimmerman verdict "Hallelujah"
:deadrose:Covid was a planned attack on Africa but it backfired on the world because Blacks cant get it.:laff: Black Panther had nikkas talkin different in 2020 boy:lolbron:

I been meaning to start a “today is Friday, the trashiest takes I’ve heard this week” thread. you might should do that since you got mad badges on ya coli resume.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
:deadrose:Covid was a planned attack on Africa but it backfired on the world because Blacks cant get it.:laff: Black Panther had nikkas talkin different in 2020 boy:lolbron:

I been meaning to start a “today is Friday, the trashiest takes I’ve heard this week” thread. you might should do that since you got mad badges on ya coli resume.
Please do.

“Coli Weekly Round Up”