Is it possible to get lactose intolerant as you get older???

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
Brehs....I'm 20 years old

Growing up I never had this problem at all, milk, ice cream, cheese, I'm killing everything

I ate some Publix brand dulce de leche ice cream last night .....I woke up in the middle of the night with a cramping, gassy stomach and proceeded to take a fiery shyt:merchant:

Woke up this morning, had some Reese's Puffs w/ whole milk....I've taken 3 shyts already :mjcry:Is this the end of the road

AJD

Superstar
Daps
Yea it is, happened to my cousin. Was able to drink milk as a kid then when he hit 19 he started getting bloated stomach, cramps and the shyts each time he had cereal. So he had to stop drinking milk.

Must suck:francis:

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Yeah now you’ll have to drink femininely milks like cashew just don’t do soy milk

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yes. You can also develop allergies out of nowhere.:yeshrug:

Was just about to say this... I know someone who got allergic to bananas and chocolate randomly in their 30s

Yes as you get older your body starts to reject cow milk

No the fukk it doesn’t, why do y’all just say shyt like it’s fact?

Anybody can develop an intolerance to anything with age.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Yup thats intolerantly lactose. I'm in my 30s and can't handle lactose or spicy food no more. The only good thing about it is now when I go to Cookout I get a Cookout milkshake. They use real cream and whole milk and do what I call the "Cookout Cleanse," it clears me the fukk out.
Cookout Snickers shake fukked me up Sunday and I knew better too, said I'll eat just a little, and cleaned out that cup:why:

Milkshake made me miss out on p*ssy:francis:

Last edited: