Is It Rape If You Are Both Intoxicated?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
And no signs were made by either persons indicating that they didn't want sex to happen or wanted the sex to stop? :jbhmm:

Seems like society is faulting only men when it comes to sex while intoxicated, and claiming it as rape... all the while completely absolving the woman in the situation.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I can't condone this at all...but drunk or not drunk...nyggas know what they're doing :yeshrug:

You know if you're getting a girl that would normally tell you "NO" :usure:
You know if she's showing signs of being too drunk to consent :stopitslime:
You know if when you start taking her clothes off if she says "no...stop" :comeon:

That "drunk" excuse is :camby: to me...

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
That's because men fukk and women get fukked at the end of the day. You not raping no limp dikk blacked out nikka unless you goin up his ass. There's double standards in this world that will not change. A woman is always going to bear more responsibility with pregnancy prevention because she, and she alone, has to carry the child. And a man is going bear more responsibility with rape because he is the fukker and not the fukkee
I don't wanna hear that "men fukk so it's rape" bullshyt. :camby:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
You don't wanna hear it but it's the fukking truth. And if it's not, then prove me wrong nikka.
that is the dumbest shyt I've ever read in my life.

You are acting as if a woman can't take a man's penis and insert it into her vagina. Penetration isn't the only form of rape. A woman can unbuckle a man's jeans, pull his pants down and go down on him. Is that not rape even though his penis is going inside her mouth? foh.

kill yoself

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's because men fukk and women get fukked at the end of the day. You not raping no limp dikk blacked out nikka unless you goin up his ass. There's double standards in this world that will not change. A woman is always going to bear more responsibility with pregnancy prevention because she, and she alone, has to carry the child. And a man is going bear more with rape because he is the fukker and not the fukkee

All facts

@ the bold.

True, but it's funny how quick the story changes when you start talking about responsibility of getting pregnant.

Women swear up and down that it's equal responsibility when it comes to getting pregnant but it's the man's responsibility to protect himself when it comes to sex and accusations.