Is it safe to say Chris Paul wasted his prime years on the Clippers?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
We on a whole another level. Harden was lookin suspect last night... I was almost getting flashback of game 6 when CP3 went to the bench. Game 6 is possible of happening ever again now that we have CP3 to stop the bleeding.

CP3 Is putting his best numbers but not by much. The difference is his teammates and coaching. Blake was the real mental midget and DJ didn't keep improving like Clint does. Clint be having morning and midnight session in the gym;DJ refuses to practice free throws during the season and offseason. Gordon is better and less streaky than Crawford.
I'll be uppin this in may :beli:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Doc Rivers isn’t a buffoon. But Griffin and Deandre were way too immature for CP3.

CP3 has a lot of Kobe in him ( personality wise). Kobe failed with Dwight and CP3 personality failed with Griffin.
Maybe but CP3 needed to score more on the Clipps. He had the ball in his hands way too much but would rarely put up over 20pts. I know that's not his game but if he's such a great adjuster then he should've definitely recognized we needed more offense from him. But that's that- really is was Doc Rivers who failed. He never ever put anything around the core and he inherited Blake, CP3, and DJ. Adjusted lineups so Austin could get his shine, couldn't draft, wouldn't develop players, couldn't make a decent trade or acquire a free agent to save his life. :mjcry:

-good to see Paul in a good situation so far but lets see what they do in the playoffs first:francis:

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
:gucci:

He had Blake Griffin, D’Andre Jordan, JJ Redikk, and Doc Rivers. That’s more than enough help to at least make the conference finals, which he’s never done.

What’s his excuse for the game 6 meltdown in 2015 against Houston? Or losing game 7 at home against the Jazz?

Dude has done nothing but choke in the playoffs his entire career. He has always been a great regular season player. He’s not doing anything now we haven’t seen before.

Call me when the playoffs start :snooze:

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:You can't be serious.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjpls: a well respected coach with a ring is a buffoon.
As a Clippers fan, what he said is true and I ain't no CAC. Doc owes his ring to KG, Pierce, Allen and Rondo.
Doc is awwwwwful as a GM and dare I say a coach. CP3 isn't without blame with that awwwwwful flop (I feel he cost himself a ship). clippers fan since 99:scust:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
CP3 became frustrated quick in LA. He was accused of being sticky with the ball and making the game less fun when he all thought was he had to do everything because he wasn't getting no help in LA.

I love this. The chemistry is so good....:yes:

Daps
CP3 is in his prime breh.
CP3 is in his "late" prime where he mostly relies on his jumpshot, timing, crossovers, and bball iq. I am talking about his "early prime" when he was at his best both athletically combined with his constantly high bball iq wise aka the perfect balance. For all we know CP3 could age like Nash which would give the Rockets a 5 years or more window or he will fall off a cliff in these next coming years.