Is it safe to say Chris Paul wasted his prime years on the Clippers?

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
There were some good clippers teams. It's just golden State and San Antonio was in the way. This been happening since the 80s

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Just seeing this Point Gawd thrive on the Rockets makes a nikka kinda sad. He was on the Clippers from age 26-32.

-He had to deal with a buffoon of a coach in Doc Rivers who cares more about coddling his son then running plays.
- A teammate in Blake Griffin who's as soft as charmin, and bones as soft as charmin
- DeAndre Jordan, a dude with a BB-IQ of a grape, who looks clueless when he's 5 ft away from the basket. Makes Shaq at the freethrow line look like Peja Stojakovic
- The same GM Doc who couldn't bring in a capable wing player. Best he could do was Matt Barnes, and a 37 year old Paul Pierce

Now he's on a real team, where his greatness would shine through even more. This nikka coulda been winning titles on a better team all those years, but there's still time he got left

@DonKnock hope you enjoy his greatness while you got him

full

:picard:

spencerforhire

All Star
Daps
As a Clippers fan, what he said is true and I ain't no CAC. Doc owes his ring to KG, Pierce, Allen and Rondo.
Doc is awwwwwful as a GM and dare I say a coach. CP3 isn't without blame with that awwwwwful flop (I feel he cost himself a ship). clippers fan since 99:scust:

Don’t forget coach Thibs. He outshined Doc Rivers working as his assistant in Boston.

spencerforhire

All Star
Daps
There were some good clippers teams. It's just golden State and San Antonio was in the way.
Nah b, the Rockets just stepped in and crushed them.

After the heist of the century, the Clippers were never the same again. We grabbed the W, took there soul, and there best player.

The Clippers were good enough to eliminate the Spurs after they beat The Heat in the finals. And they had there opportunity before Golden State actually became “Thee Golden State” out of nowhere.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
There were some good clippers teams. It's just golden State and San Antonio was in the way. This been happening since the 80s
Lol nah. They never lost to Warriors or Spurs, it was always a different team due to injuries/bad luck/nonsense.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Becoming my favorite rocket. Didn't think that would happen for a while after Beverley left but he fulfilling them shoes. I knew he was good but what I'm seeing him do for the rockets is amazing.

Would've loved to see him and Beverly in the backcourt together. I'm happy Beverley not playing next week when we play the Clippers. I ain't want to have to see the Rockets do him like that. That's still my Rocket Wolverine:to:.