Is it Simping to Give a Average Looking Woman that Ain't Yours a lot of Attention and Praise?

Meksico

You can be kings, I'm trying to be an emperor
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I think the key word is moderation :jbhmm:

A lot of simps go a bit too overboard I think and just do too much

Just my two cents :manny:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I think the key word is moderation :jbhmm:

A lot of simps go a bit too overboard I think and just do too much

Just my two cents :manny:
Is it Simping if nikkah are constantly sweating average looking non-black women who they ain't fukking online:ohhh:

I mean, if they posting worship thread after thread of average looking women and giving them endless attention when it ain't their girl or their own girl don't even look like that...

It gotta be some form of Simping,no?:picard:

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
So you are going to go out of your way to make a women you don't find attractive or worth dating feel better because she is not getting attention? Why stop there simp? Why not give complements to ugly chicks as well?

Simps are sickening.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Are they talking and is she is reciprocating?

I don't consider what stomachlines does as "simping" because none of the bytches he worships knows he or his threads exist.

And simps serve a purpose in the ecosystem so yall gotta let them live and serve their purpose.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Are they talking and is she is reciprocating?

I don't consider what stomachlines does as "simping" because none of the bytches he worships knows he or his threads exist.

And simps serve a purpose in the ecosystem so yall gotta let them live and serve their purpose.

Feels like worse Simping to be giving a woman attention who you have no chance of smashing/ doesn't even know you exist.

Dudes don't want to Simp the women they fukking, but turn around and Simp average looking women who don't know or care that they exist.

Brehs Simping women that don't even look anything like any of the girls they bag. Them nikkahs creating a crater of inferiority Gasin' up average non-black women they too scared to even holla at.

Last edited: