Is it time for all religions to accept Evolution now?

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Interesting dialogue between scientist and a bunch of Kent Hovind followers :rudy:

[ame=http://youtu.be/tOPJXCDsMLI]Is it time for all religions to accept evolution? - YouTube[/ame]

Feel free to move this to Higher Learnin if u wanna, I'm banned so I can't post it there :upsetfavre:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
@Tom you a fool. Making threads in the locker room then having them moved

I see what you doing

Last edited by a moderator:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
I ENCOURAGE DOUBTERS OF SCIENCE TO HAVE AN OPEN MIND, READ POINTS OF VIEW THAT THEY DON'T AGREE WITH, AND WEIGH THE ARGUMENTS FOR THEMSELVES INSTEAD OF BEING TOLD WHAT TO THINK BY RELIGIOUS LEADERSHIP, BROTHER!

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Why-Evolution-True-Jerry-Coyne/dp/0143116649"]THIS[/ame] IS AN UP-TO-DATE SUMMARY OF, AS THE TITLE SAYS, WHY EVOLUTION IS TRUE, DUDE! CHECK THAT OUT, TAKE YOUR PRAYERS, SAY YOUR VITAMINS, AND BE INFORMED BEFORE DECIDING WHAT YOU WANT TO BELIEVE, MEAN GENE!

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting dialogue between scientist and a bunch of Kent Hovind followers :rudy:

Is it time for all religions to accept evolution? - YouTube

Feel free to move this to Higher Learnin if u wanna, I'm banned so I can't post it there :upsetfavre:

Kent Hovind

...Hovind's views are contradicted by scientific evidence and some of his ideas have also been criticized by young Earth creationist organizations ....

so as usual when this debate comes up. its a semi to full blown kook on one end vs non kooks. someone please give me a non kook scientist and a non kook scientist that also believes in a young earth. then and only then can we have legit discussion. if there's a kook on either side one side will destroy the other every time. thats why you should never use debates like that to form an opinion. its one guy with a lot less knowledge vs a guy with a bit more that is also much better at putting together his points. it doesnt mean the other guy doesnt make some valid points or is on the right track. but it will surely look like that to the person who doesnt know what to think or one siding with either side already.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
someone please give me a non kook scientist and a non kook scientist that also believes in a young earth.

What you're asking for is impossible because there aren't creation scientists whom those in the field of cosmology don't consider "kooks". A young Earth hypothesis isn't based on archaeology, or any type of science -- rather, it's based on scriptures from one particular holy book. The overwhelming majority of scientists would dismiss anyone who bases scientific claims on "evidence" like that.

God is the one Human that connects all of Humanity.

His birth created reality.

:what: Reality didn't exist before the birth of....I'm assuming you're referring to Christ?