Is it time for all religions to accept Evolution now?

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah, lets keep pretending like the earth and humans were sculpted by clay

GENESIS 2:7
Then the LORD God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being

Isaiah 64:8
But now, O Lord, you are our Father; we are the clay, and you are our potter; we are all the work of your hand.

are you sure we were not made from CLAY?

... The earth is our primary life-support system, supplying our basic needs for minerals, water and air. Our increased interest in how the earth works is due, in part, to the connection between geology and health.

First a question: What chemicals do you associate with the following conditions: osteoporosis, anemia, dizziness, and heat stress? Most people would probably answer calcium, iron, sodium and water, because we relate a deficiency in them with the corresponding condition. What is surprising is that, when asked where these chemicals come from, many people answer that our body "makes them." Sound incredulous? Well, consider the next question: When cell division takes place in the human body, where do the chemical elements come from that make up the new cells? Again, many people say that the body makes these chemicals.

A more accurate answer is that these chemicals come from the cycling of air, water and minerals between the earth and the human body. In fact, the earth's crust contains most of the mineral nutrients our body needs, and the chemical composition of a rock, such as granite, is strikingly similar to the composition of the human body. However, the minerals in granite usually are not in a form easily assimilated and dissolved in the body. So, if you grind up a chunk of granite in hopes of getting your daily mineral supplement, you would probably end up either clogging your intestine or ripping the lining of your digestive tract.

So instead of eating chunks of granite for our mineral nutrients, we rely on geologic processes such as weathering to chemically break down rocks into other natural materials, such as soil, that contain minerals more easily dissolved by the acid around roots of plants. The dissolved mineral elements are then incorporated into the plant and stored for our consumption or by some other animal that we later eat (top carnivores have choices!).

What are these common chemical elements found in rocks and our body? We are mostly water, about 62 percent by weight, and we must replenish our water budget daily or our body functions will be affected. Our planet is called the "Blue" or "Water Planet" because about 75 percent of the surface of the earth is covered by water. The earth's crust contains most of the 100 or so chemical elements discovered thus far. Only eight of them make up more than 98 percent of the crust. These are, in order of abundance, oxygen, silicon, aluminum, iron, calcium, magnesium, sodium and potassium. In addition to water, we are composed of about 6 percent minerals: calcium, phosphorous, potassium, sulfur, sodium, chlorine, magnesium and iron. Do you see the similarity?

Of course, the human body is not made up only of dust, but God mixed the dust to water to produce clay.

The mixture is clay, understandably contains more water than dust

My friends, we are like Snapple Drinks. " made from the best stuff on earth"

Fervid

Largest Member
Daps
Yes it makes perfect sense that we consist of the most abundant substances on earth. If we were made of some of the rarest substances, well that would at least partially support theists case.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes, im sure.

i just proved to you what we were made of. using....SCIENCE. now this is the best reply. LOL. once again. you guys never want to give any room for the possibility therefore whats the point in bringing up these topics time and time again. you are just trying to convert us into atheist. again ANOTHER RELIGION of NON RELIGION.

no thank you.

i'll stick with my religion of CHRISTIANITY.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes it makes perfect sense that we consist of the most abundant substances on earth. If we were made of some of the rarest substances, well that would at least partially support theists case.

uhh no it wouldnt support a thing. its already supported.

Text says you were made of dust from the ground like clay.

clay is mixed with water then FORMED.

the dirty from the ground consists of things in the ground/on the surface of the ground as well.certain elements.
just so happens we humans are made up of a lot of the same stuff.

why would he make us from something super unique and very rare when we need to live on this planet for centuries? that isnt logical.

stop being so quick to refute and just respect what was pointed out to you. and nod your head. its okay to say "well, you know.. you have a point." and keep it pushing.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh, like "off" is a tv channel, or abstinence is a sexual position. :ohhh:

how would off be a channel if you cant move your channel dial to off?

how can abstinence be a sexual position when there's absolutely nothing sexual about it?

i need you to get back to work and come with some better examples my friend.

i'll help you.

ON switch
OFF switch

your use of atheism. we're not talking about the dictionary definition. but the way you guys use it here. you run around creating threads trying to post "GOTCHA" points. and swearing up and down that believers are to stubborn to listen to science aka FACTS. now if by chance a believer comes around and hits you with some science that actually backs up his/her point of view. you will call him/her crazy.

the moment you do that, you become the crazy religious person you swear you would never be.

see its one thing to say "i dont know" its one thing to say "from the SCIENTIFIC evidence i can see with our tools. i dont believe there is a god. but i'm open to the possibility if said tools presented me with evidence."

but there is a problem again with this stance if GOD was real, because if God was real and he created everything as we know it. how can you prove that he created all these things via our scientific tools that are using the science he created? you cant.

you would only be able to prove it. if something SUPER natural happened. like if he came out of no where and said I AM GOD. to you today. you can only use science to judge the NATURAL.

or if you were able to go outside of his creation then look at it from the outside. again this would require a SUPER natural journey for you.

now if he says in the book we are linked. and i show you scientifically we are linked. and you refuse to see that point. then there's nothing one can do to prove anything to you. you will never believe it based on what you call science.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i just proved to you what we were made of. using....SCIENCE. now this is the best reply. LOL. once again. you guys never want to give any room for the possibility therefore whats the point in bringing up these topics time and time again. you are just trying to convert us into atheist. again ANOTHER RELIGION of NON RELIGION.

no thank you.

i'll stick with my religion of CHRISTIANITY.

im agnostic, but i dont subscribe to any religious beliefs. you can stick with christianity, no one is trying to stop you.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im agnostic, but i dont subscribe to any religious beliefs. you can stick with christianity, no one is trying to stop you.
oh sure there is someone trying to stop me. the same posters who post the same stuff over and over again. TRYING to point out the GOTCHA stuff to prove my belief is false and i am therefore crazy to still believe what i believe. these people are actually trying to "STOP ME" from being a christian.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh sure there is someone trying to stop me. the same posters who post the same stuff over and over again. TRYING to point out the GOTCHA stuff to prove my belief is false and i am therefore crazy to still believe what i believe. these people are actually trying to "STOP ME" from being a christian.

:heh: i guess, bruh. having a differing opinion on christianity doesn't stop you from following yours. just a question though, how old do you believe the earth is? do you subscribe to the adam/eve theory? do you believe in evolution? do you believe in dinosaurs?

:whoa: this aint stopping you from being a christian, just asking questions.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: i guess, bruh. having a differing opinion on christianity doesn't stop you from following yours. just a question though, how old do you believe the earth is? do you subscribe to the adam/eve theory? do you believe in evolution? do you believe in dinosaurs?

:whoa: this aint stopping you from being a christian, just asking questions.

easy with the excess questions. i just gave yall a nice reply. i think yall need to spend time discussing that before we move any further. first things first.

are we made like clay?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
easy with the excess questions. i just gave yall a nice reply. i think yall need to spend time discussing that before we move any further. first things first.

are we made like clay?

what excuses? :comeon:

i mean, i guess an argument could be made. we are basically comprised of stardust. but not in the sense that 'god' was floating around in an empty galaxy like

blog_sculpture2000.jpg

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what excuses? :comeon:

i mean, i guess an argument could be made. we are basically comprised of stardust. but not in the sense that 'god' was floating around in an empty galaxy like

blog_sculpture2000.jpg
get out of space. first things first.

Right here on earth.
what are we made of?
what is the surface of the earth made of?
what are rocks made of?
etc,etc

could we be clay?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
get out of space. first things first.

Right here on earth.
what are we made of?
what is the surface of the earth made of?
what are rocks made of?
etc,etc

could we be clay?

why would i get out of space when we're here because a cosmic bang in space? everything we're made of us is currently floating around in space. and i already said an argument could made that we're made of "clay" since we're all comprised of stardust.

now you ready to answer my questions?

how old do you believe the earth is? do you subscribe to the adam/eve theory? do you believe in evolution? do you believe in dinosaurs?

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why would i get out of space when we're here because a cosmic bang in space? everything we're made of us is currently floating around in space. and i already said an argument could made that we're made of "clay" since we're all comprised of stardust.

now you ready to answer my questions?

i didnt say stay out of space. i said get out of space. first things first.

start right here, answer the question. then take it to the oceans, answer the question, then take it to space, answer the question.

in that order.