Is it worth calling the cops on my "best" friend over a $30 debt?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This guy i thought was my best friend has owed me $30 for 3 weeks now over car cleaning supplies he borrowed to clean his car. All the bottles were open and he used the rest and thought it was a favor but i told him he better replace my car cleaning supplies and he is basically telling me to eat the costs.

I totaled the cost to be about $30 dollars worth of wipes,soap,frog wax and tire shine and im literally trying to bill him for it. ive called, emailed and basically begged him to his face 3 nights ago when we were chilling

ive had enough. no one gets over on me. Im thinking about calling the cops on him today and getting the cops to resolve the debt because he wont, and seriously since he is being a dikk if he refuses im gonna tell the cops he sells coke and weed.

is it worth getting the cops involved im totally confused
if somebody ask you for $30 and you got it to give then give it. if you don't have it or can't afford it then don't.

never loan people money that's the fastest way to destroy a relationship.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man nikka u ain't shyt....how u gon let sumbody think u doin em a favor then charge after the fact...then be mad they refused to pay.