Is Jerry Seinfeld up next on Summer Jam screen? Book excerpt resurfaces :sitdown:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Back story: Seinfeld's wife was funding a lot of the counter-protests for Israel on college campuses. In the time since, he's gotten a bit more vocal about hia own support for Israel, and the flack he's catching is slowly ratcheting up...

This caller found one a book he wrote and read a bit on the air (timestamped)

Transcript (no punctuation):
my question about women's gymnastics is simple are we not supposed to be looking at their little rear end while they're jumping around all over the place because I because I think that's pretty much all I've been doing and I don't know if it's wrong I mean if it's wrong I'll stop but no one's ever said anything about it the announcer never goes in judging this event they throw the high score the low score and stop staring at their little rear ends they really do have the most unbelievable rear ends in the world and it's hard not to notice it whenever they talk about what the girl this girl needs to do to win I'm thinking win win what I think we have a winner right here you know how race car drivers and tennis players get paid to have a company named stown onto their uniform can you imagine how much money these women gymnasts would make if they sold advertising in the right spot on that little leotard all it would have to say is Diet Slice on one cheek and she's set for life the greatest ad space ever we guarantee people will see your message your product will be a household name in the qualifying round

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Some excerpts from a book of him talking about gymnasts asses ain't enough to get him cancelled

The high school chic maybe but she would have to come out and basically say he is a predator or that she was underage

Gonna need to be some explicit accusations and law suits

Aint shyt ever happen to anyone with out lawsuits, video or an accusers account

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
USnfWeCOHTHB3WX0aY.webp

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Back story: Seinfeld's wife was funding a lot of the counter-protests for Israel on college campuses. In the time since, he's gotten a bit more vocal about hia own support for Israel, and the flack he's catching is slowly ratcheting up...

This caller found one a book he wrote and read a bit on the air (timestamped)

Transcript (no punctuation):
my question about women's gymnastics is simple are we not supposed to be looking at their little rear end while they're jumping around all over the place because I because I think that's pretty much all I've been doing and I don't know if it's wrong I mean if it's wrong I'll stop but no one's ever said anything about it the announcer never goes in judging this event they throw the high score the low score and stop staring at their little rear ends they really do have the most unbelievable rear ends in the world and it's hard not to notice it whenever they talk about what the girl this girl needs to do to win I'm thinking win win what I think we have a winner right here you know how race car drivers and tennis players get paid to have a company named stown onto their uniform can you imagine how much money these women gymnasts would make if they sold advertising in the right spot on that little leotard all it would have to say is Diet Slice on one cheek and she's set for life the greatest ad space ever we guarantee people will see your message your product will be a household name in the qualifying round

You left out where the caller said the average age of gymnasts at the time was 15-16.