Is Jerry Seinfeld up next on Summer Jam screen? Book excerpt resurfaces :sitdown:

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
This.

She has a decent following on Instagram and is seemingly living her best life.

The public and media may make it a thing and she may have to speak on it eventually, but I doubt she gonna say anything negative.

It's just wild that for at least a whole generation grown ass men were playing the let out at mothaflipping high schools...
It was the quintessential sugar daddy situation. Older man found a beautiful young girl, her parents actually gave the blessing, he had his fun for some years, cashed her out and she graduated school and got married.*

And no- it’s not a “good” situation.

But if you’re going to literally use your looks- this is how the game goes. Which is why the chicks who really play their cards right never open their mouths because they actually received real, life-changing, tangible benefits from a generous older man.
It’s still classless and no decent family sells their daughter to be used by some famous man- but THIS had a better outcome than the “city girl ™️” lifestyle.

Like how Leo DiCaprio’s girlfriends all seem to leave him and marry rich men and have families. They still end up ok because he still puts them up on game when they split. I’ve given him credit for that on here before.

*But of course the obvious issue here is that the girl was a damn HS student and he couldn’t even wait until she was an 18YO college student. He is sick for that.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Back story: Seinfeld's wife was funding a lot of the counter-protests for Israel on college campuses. In the time since, he's gotten a bit more vocal about hia own support for Israel, and the flack he's catching is slowly ratcheting up...

This caller found one a book he wrote and read a bit on the air (timestamped)

Transcript (no punctuation):
my question about women's gymnastics is simple are we not supposed to be looking at their little rear end while they're jumping around all over the place because I because I think that's pretty much all I've been doing and I don't know if it's wrong I mean if it's wrong I'll stop but no one's ever said anything about it the announcer never goes in judging this event they throw the high score the low score and stop staring at their little rear ends they really do have the most unbelievable rear ends in the world and it's hard not to notice it whenever they talk about what the girl this girl needs to do to win I'm thinking win win what I think we have a winner right here you know how race car drivers and tennis players get paid to have a company named stown onto their uniform can you imagine how much money these women gymnasts would make if they sold advertising in the right spot on that little leotard all it would have to say is Diet Slice on one cheek and she's set for life the greatest ad space ever we guarantee people will see your message your product will be a household name in the qualifying round

These scumbags ate before cell phones :mjlol:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I was always a fan of Seinfeld. His standup and his sitcom.

Now I see that the sitcom was essentially Larry David. Cause he went on to make another 'Hove' with Curb.

Looking back at Seinfeld sitcom and then what happened with Kramer, and Seinfeld coddling Michael Richards afterward.. I am feeling different about the series. Look at all the main characters. They look like they could all be related. And those people went around shytting on everyone they met..

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
He a cac jew
that's their get down
welcome to Hollywood nothing gonna happen unless your Harvey

shyt remember the episode when they check out the "15" year old cleavage (played by Denise Richards).

the problem wasn't that she was 15 the fact her producer dad caught Jerry and George looking at her (well he caught George)

made me take a second look at him and Larry David for a long time

Last edited:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
he always been on sicko mode now he making movies about pop tarts and uncrustables like you think he calming down?

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Dude was in a conversation with both MJs for being one of the most famous people on the planet back in the 90s. Couldve had his pick of supermodels and yachts to party on......spent his time in high school parking lots instead

e6d67c07-174a-459c-bb19-9ea44c641132_text.gif