Is Banks underrated?

• Total voters

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he's rated fairly

PS, he wants to battle John John Da Don, lol, he is gonna get embarrassed. He needs to battle another signed artist. Banks vs. Kiss. Banks vs. Fab. Etc... Banks, flow wise and intricacy wise, is better than Kiss but I think Kiss might get that. And I think Fab would wash both of them, his style fits perfect for the URL stage.

LOL @ them both shytting on Joe Budden

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Yo... why people say that pop smoke kid sound like 50cent....

To me he sound more like lloyd banks with no bars at all....

Or a new age ja rule....

Anyway. Banks is underrated only because his boss was Titan... it's hard to have shine when the person that put u on was shining too brightly

Sinister

Banned
Daps

PS, he wants to battle John John Da Don, lol, he is gonna get embarrassed. He needs to battle another signed artist. Banks vs. Kiss. Banks vs. Fab. Etc... Banks, flow wise and intricacy wise, is better than Kiss but I think Kiss might get that. And I think Fab would wash both of them, his style fits perfect for the URL stage.

I wonder if Writer would be willing to battle Banks.

He sure as hell doesn't want to battle someone like Daylyt or Cortez

I know 40 or Cassidy would (if the money was right)

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up

Banks would wash John

Fab a watered down conceited