Is Luka considered athletic?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Any man can do this with the right training in my eyes, what you can’t emulate is height and also you can’t really influence explosion and speed in the same way which is more natural, but you put an average man in the gym fives times a week his fitness would be good.
Would the average man be able to do it in the NBA?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I'd say he's in the top 3rd or athletes in the League
Nah I doubt it. Even though the average benchwarmer is better than those of 20-30 years ago there's still players whose athleticism is so far ahead of their skillsets being marginal relative to their peers.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Compared to the average person, fukk yeah

compared to his nba peers, not as much

he’s more crafty and skilled but he’s also pretty strong

Pretty much he's in the same tier as The Truth, strong af w/ elite coordination and footwork etc

He's not explosive by any mean but he is a Solid NBA athlete.....dude is only 22 btw which is crazy not even in his physical prime, he will become a better athlete but he will have so much in the pocket by then I doubt it will matter as much compared to a player who relies in his abilities more...

If they were 6’7 Yh, i mean Luka is in this league because of his height and outrageous skill.

nah its much more in it than you think breh...your perception is probably to skewed towards nba standards

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is a person in the most competitive Basketball league in the world athletic?

I'd say so
I don't understand comments like these as if it isn't already implied that we're talking in relation to his peers.

:russ:Do yall think when people ask "are we sure player/coach x is good?" we're talking about compared to random fukks at the rec center? Of course everyone in the NBA is the best in the world at their craft and are great athletes

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He reminds me of Paul Pierce alot. always seems lke the slowest dude on the court and yet somehow is just able to make space and get the shot off.
Pierce was much more athletic/explosive. It's like people only watched the tail end of his career. Dude was consistently catching bodies in his prime. In traffic, in the half court, on legit big men.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Well yeah he’s way more athletic than the avg person. Compared to his peers in the league he’s just average athlete.

Blaze500

Banned
Daps
https%3A%2F%2Fthesmokingcuban.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fimagn-images%2F2017%2F07%2F15976371-850x560.jpeg

this looks more fat than strength though?