Is Magic serious with this interview???? (NBA investigating Magic & Simmons communication)

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
I tell you what I See...too many CaCs and c00ns out here anxious to see Magic Fail ... :mjpls: Real Breh's been peeping it since Jeanie put him on :francis:...Breh's like me been peeping game since the Sterling fiasco :mjpls: Think He the only Owner/Exec who want to see that nikka Fail ? :usure:Do Remember that he replaced not 1 but 2 White Males :youngsabo: plus he was put on by a white bytch :krs: Who was married to the Jabroni CaC who like to refer to Bron's business partners as a Possee:mjpls: I been smelling the Salt ever since :sas2: Magic was willing to gut his whole franchise for this nikka Davis but Demps out of spite not picking up the phone :snoop: And then you got the CaC out there in San Antonio still mad Kawhi went quiet even tho he was quiet all them years he was screaming on him :mjpls: Out here telling other teams not to speak to Magic :mjpls: But if Henny was in Boston and he look like :sitdown: and Rich Paul look like :sitdown: and Magic look like :sitdown: Demps ain't picking up the Phone ? :mjpls:...............Im just saying..inquiring minds would like to know :hubie:

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
THEY JUST GOT BLOWN OUT...

WHY WOULD HE BE GIDDY?
:devil:
:evil:

magic be one of them lets look at the bright side ass nikkas.....even if we won he'd probably still be like this because he was desperate for that trade.

If you heard McGee, Kuz and others talk after the game they were asked about the Magic meeting and they all had a :rudy: type reaction to it. Kuz said some shyt like "he didn't say anything we haven't heard before" and McGee was being mad sarcastic about it. You can tell things haven't been worked out.

We haven't seen Magic act desperate to this point, he was thrown off his game with this AD shyt and he knows he's lost the team.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
magic be one of them lets look at the bright side ass nikkas.....even if we won he'd probably still be like this because he was desperate for that trade.

If you heard McGee, Kuz and others talk after the game they were asked about the Magic meeting and they all had a :rudy: type reaction to it. Kuz said some shyt like "he didn't say anything we haven't heard before" and McGee was being mad sarcastic about it. You can tell things haven't been worked out.

We haven't seen Magic act desperate to this point, he was thrown off his game with this AD shyt and he knows he's lost the team.

THERES NOTHING TO BE WORKED OUT.

MAGIC TOLD THOSE nikkaS
THIS IS A BUSINESS AND HE EXPECTS THEM TO CONTINUE THE SEASON LIKE PROFESSIONALS.
:devil:
:evil: