Is Paul George v. LeBron James the greatest mismatch in NBA history?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Bron would probably give up his first ring to inherit that line.

:lupe:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
So we're losers.

But you're here too. :heh:

fukkin' moron and a half.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Coli and the majority of the posters, but some of you seem to have a problem relating to REAL world issues because of a message board fantasy you're living online. How many IT Certs do we have making six figures that only mess with dimes yet have 10000+ posts in the span of a year? :usure:

Not everybody's a loser, but a lot of you seem to lack the social skills to thrive in the real world :ld:

Look at the weird ass threads that are made in the Locker Room, if some of you truly had friends then most of those topics would be discussed with them rather than on a message board. Take it however you want, I don't give a fukk :smugdraper::smugdraper:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Not everybody's a loser, but a lot of you seem to lack the social skills to thrive in the real world :ld:

Look at the threads that are made in the Locker Room, if some of you truly had friends then most of those topics would be discussed with them rather than on a message board. Take it however you want, I don't give a fukk :smugdraper::smugdraper:

So since you don't give a fukk, what's the point in you even posting?

Oh yeah... To call everyone else losers.

You and your failed attempts to make yourself seem more superior than the next poster is more loser than the biggest loser on the board. Just go home bruh.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
So since you don't give a fukk, what's the point in you even posting?

Oh yeah... To call everyone else losers.

You and your failed attempts to make yourself seem more superior than the next poster is more loser than the biggest loser on the board. Just go home bruh.

:russ::russ: Look how emotional you're getting. Re-read the edited version of my post and you'll understand what I'm saying

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
:patrice:

mj-laughing.gif

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Look how emotional you're getting. Re-read the edited version of my post and you'll understand what I'm saying

Nothing emotional about my post. Just looking at your post and giving some perspective.

And what does your edited post have to do with people just having fun on this joint? Absolutely nothing. That was my initial point to you. nikkas is just being stupid and having fun.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Nothing emotional about my post. Just looking at your post and giving some perspective.

And what does your edited post have to do with people just having fun on this joint? Absolutely nothing. That was my initial point to you. nikkas is just being stupid and having fun.

:beli::beli: So it's normal to watch athletic events and be more concerned with the player's hairlines than whats going on on the field/court? Or how about the thread a little while back that concerned NOT Kevin Durant's play or abilities, but about his grooming. nikkaz really made a thread asking whether Kevin Durant ever brushes his hair. Does that seem like heterosexual behavior to you? :usure: Or how about the thread concerning Serge Ibaka's dikk size? This could go on and on and on, breh :manny:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
:beli::beli: So it's normal to watch athletic events and be more concerned with the player's hairlines than whats going on on the field/court? Or how about the thread a little while back that concerned NOT Kevin Durant's play or abilities, but about his grooming. nikkaz really made a thread asking whether Kevin Durant ever brushes his hair. Does that seem like heterosexual behavior to you? :usure: Or how about the thread concerning Serge Ibaka's dikk size? This could go on and on and on, breh :manny:

The only person that really seems to have an issue with it is you. I'm pretty sure other people read some of the shyt and be like :snoop: but they just probably click out of the thread. If you're annoyed with the fukkery then take your ass to realgm and bleacherreport with the rest of the stiffs.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
The only person that really seems to have an issue with it is you. I'm pretty sure other people read some of the shyt and be like :snoop: but they just probably click out of the thread. If you're annoyed with the fukkery then take your ass to realgm and bleacherreport with the rest of the stiffs.

:rudy: Or how about I don't and keep making you emotional?

BlakeSuperior

and The Scene
Daps
Reppin
Chicago/Denver/LA

It's a game thread for when the game is on, and nikkas are in there discussing it. Outside of it, it's random silly shyt. The combination makes The Coli the best shyt going.

Go to RealGM if you ain't trying to see anything outside of hardcore analysis. :sitdown:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
It's a game thread for when the game is on, and nikkas are in there discussing it. Outside of it, it's random silly shyt. The combination makes The Coli the best shyt going.

Go to RealGM if you ain't trying to see anything outside of hardcore analysis. :sitdown:

Real GM doesn't have majority black posters though, that's the only thing that keeps me on the-coli. :ld: