Is Pusha T now more relevant in tha game since he dropped his song "Crutches, Crosses, Caskets"?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Laced: Just a few years ago you’re doing “What Happen To That Boy” with Baby, now today Lil Wayne isn’t saying complimentary things about you. Where do you think this animosity is stemming from?
Pusha T: Yea, Gillie wrote Baby’s part by the way. When “He” was a legend, Gillie wrote Baby’s part. I would’ve thought he’d go to “legend” to get it
written…He should’ve went to “legend” to get it written, but he goes to Gillie Da Kid instead. (laughs)
Malice: I think he’s pretty much trying to save face, because you and I know what it is. The streets said that, it wasn’t us that said it. The streets did all
of that talking.
Pusha T: The streets said he was biting the Clipse. Clipse never said he was biting us, because it didn’t really matter to us. It really don’t matter to us, we have real issues. Like Weezy f**kin Baby (shakes head); come on man, he’s a fa—t. (laughs)

:bryan:

Juneya

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Panola Road
I'm a fan of the clipse too...
But the Wayne shyt is lame..
It's over bape. Not dope boy raps. That is false. Wayne be talking bout dope since before that remix.

Wayne got on the cover of vibe with bape, and pusha turned it into a decade long of bullying

Last edited:

YourSavior

Your Savior
Daps
Reppin
BOSTON
Pusha's trolling of Lil Wayne over the years has been masterful.

That EXODUS had a hint of ETHER in it, First time wayne EVER responded to any rapper via social media and diss track to follow up. Didn't even give Gillie that much attention, let alone anyone else.

Pusha burnt that soul slow