Is Pusha T now more relevant in tha game since he dropped his song "Crutches, Crosses, Caskets"?

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
I'm a fan of the clipse too...
But the Wayne shyt is lame..
It's over bape. Not dope boy raps. That is false. Wayne be talking bout dope since before that remix.

Wayne got on the cover of vibe with bape, and pusha turned it into a decade long of bullying

How is it lame tho? Sometimes u just don't like somebody for no reason. Sometimes u just wanna take em out becuz it's Competition.

Wayne is smart, he picks his battles. Goin' at Push isn't a Battle that Wayne wants to have.

Lyrically Wayne is one of the best to ever do it. He knows how to make songs, he has high deterixity with his patterns, he's colorful with his words, he has clever metaphors, he's made/said shyt that had u think. He's got Rewind Bars.....

But Pusha got too much confidence in himself for Wayne to do him in. Wayne might not be able to execute his attack correctly if he were to come at Push

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Nope, not one bit...although it was dope,that song nor any other tracks on the ep gained the least bit of traction. ..and that at the end of the day is the real cause of the friction with wayne (and drake, who he's started the whole obsessive subliminal hater thing with too)...he's a jealous hater who has never mattered as much as he wished he did and it angers him to see others have the spot and the moments he wants and feels he deserves to have..

Sir Brehsington

Mr. Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsidential Housing
Pusha T is dead nice yo. I will always prefer his shyt in a group setting because the Clipse have a stellar discography and a damn near perfect chemistry in the booth. He got a nice set-up with Ye and Good Music so his lane is one many rappers would wish to have. He has the best producers at his disposal. As long as he is giving the game quality bars like this, homie deserves to get some shine.

Everybody acts as if he is a nobody - but nobody want it with him either.

He's takings shots, spittin crack and exposing cats, straight up.

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
Nope, not one bit...although it was dope,that song nor any other tracks on the ep gained the least bit of traction. ..and that at the end of the day is the real cause of the friction with wayne (and drake, who he's started the whole obsessive subliminal hater thing with too)...he's a jealous hater who has never mattered as much as he wished he did and it angers him to see others have the spot and the moments he wants and feels he deserves to have..

Explain "traction". Because I honestly don't think you know what you're talking about.

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
I'm a fan of the clipse too...
But the Wayne shyt is lame..
It's over bape. Not dope boy raps. That is false. Wayne be talking bout dope since before that remix.

Wayne got on the cover of vibe with bape, and pusha turned it into a decade long of bullying
ok i agree, the way it started is lame as fukk but once wayne started talking shyt it was game on.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Explain "traction". Because I honestly don't think you know what you're talking about.

Basically there's no buzz or discernable momentum behind the project in general and that track specifically...it's common place for projects like these to produce a track that starts to bubble and become of organic hood hits before it's even officially serviced by a label (who then get behind it and make it build via official channels)... ie, countless future tracks off his current run of tapes, watch out from the last 2chainz tape, cut it from OG Genesis, etc...there's nothing on the Pusha ep that's made him any more relevant than that middling messgeboard hero tier he's been hovering around for the past decade plus, with the occasional exception (that time Kanye got him on the vmas, cruel summer singles, feature on Futures Move That Dope)

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
I dont like any of the rappers mentioned in this thread but I always liked the brevity and directness of this tweet

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
I dont like any of the rappers mentioned in this thread but I always liked the brevity and directness of this tweet

436871129.jpg