Is Saint JHN the only artist

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
dude is next level-been following for a minute-went to a live concert and it was the best experience by far (he went into the middle of the crowd in a small venue and started a mosh pit and everyone went ham)

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
I thought Roses was on his latest album. The original song didn't pop, but the Russian remix did, which led to the future remix.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Is it like a techno remix that’s got this song going crazy, I been seeing on the top 10 for months now. I don’t know much about dude but I went to check for the song

Yeah, there an EDM remix that blew the song up. Shame his songs haven't gotten that level of attention yet.

I made a thread on him a year or two ago.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Saint Jhn is great, but dude is like... the posterchild of when someone would get way more out of their career by being a songwriter and making good deals to get publishing instead of being the artist. A lot of dude's songs woulda gotten legit radio traction if they were performed by someone with a more mass-appeal-ready voice.

Still like his music, but... yeah. Bruh could be eating real good in that Esther Dean/NeYo/Dream lane in this current era.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
dude is fire

roses
3 below
reflex
surf club

he legits have a lot of bangers i feel should’ve been massive hits

You ain't heard his latest? He really got it down pack now. Album full of fire.

Put your girl on before someone else does lmao.

I'm still shocked I heard you got too lit last night didn't blow up any.