Is Saint JHN the only artist

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Saint Jhn is great, but dude is like... the posterchild of when someone would get way more out of their career by being a songwriter and making good deals to get publishing instead of being the artist. A lot of dude's songs woulda gotten legit radio traction if they were performed by someone with a more mass-appeal-ready voice.

Still like his music, but... yeah. Bruh could be eating real good in that Esther Dean/NeYo/Dream lane in this current era.
The ladies like him though

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
The ladies like him though
...so? :gucci:
I ain't say a goddamn thing about whether or not the nikka pulls hos. I said his pockets and his fame would be higher if he pushed those good songs he had to someone who could actually do something with them besides go triple bronze without a feature. He'd pull the same amount of hos as a songwriter but his income would be better.

Defining success by female attention instead of fiscal growth? :francis: In 2020? C'mon, son :scust:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
...so? :gucci:
I ain't say a goddamn thing about whether or not the nikka pulls hos. I said his pockets and his fame would be higher if he pushed those good songs he had to someone who could actually do something with them besides go triple bronze without a feature. He'd pull the same amount of hos as a songwriter but his income would be better.

Defining success by female attention instead of fiscal growth? :francis: In 2020? C'mon, son :scust:
I’m saying unlike Dream/Ne Yo, bytches like him so he could manage to make himself a star. Not even just that, but he has star like personality I’ve seen his interviews more so than Dream or Ne Yo. He just needs a push, but I feel like his time is coming. Son already ghostwrites for people that’s why I brought up my point

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
should stick to being a songwriter*

Why? His demographic, women, love this nikka. Like love this nikka.

And a lot of nikkas are fukking with the music.

He has the look and sound. He just hasn't gotten a single push at all besides somebody making a remix to his song. Once they actually start to push him, I guarantee you'll see him popping up everywhere.

If he really releases I can't fukking tell at the right moment, he's gone.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Yeah I feel like that part of why we got Ghetto Lenny. He had to show bts ppl he had the juice, he just needs them to plug him into the machine. Look what he did with barely any push not to mention all this covid shyt hit right when he started leaning into features.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Why? His demographic, women, love this nikka. Like love this nikka.

And a lot of nikkas are fukking with the music.

He has the look and sound. He just hasn't gotten a single push at all besides somebody making a remix to his song. Once they actually start to push him, I guarantee you'll see him popping up everywhere.

If he really releases I can't fukking tell at the right moment, he's gone.
it's kinda like a male beyonce deal

all the elements that should make a superstar are there but it's just not catching my attention like that

i'm sure it'll work if they push son

i haven't heard anything from bro that i was moved to spin more than once

:yeshrug:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
He’s got a lot of potential, that interview where he stimulated that chicks brain Is classic. Shows that charisma can take you places you won’t imagine.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
it's kinda like a male beyonce deal

all the elements that should make a superstar are there but it's just not catching my attention like that

i'm sure it'll work if they push son

i haven't heard anything from bro that i was moved to spin more than once

:yeshrug:

Can't do it right now but Imma link you some shyt, like 2/3 songs to see if you'll spin at least one more than once.