Is San Diego and LA the west coast equivalent to Philly and NYC?

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
San Diego doesn't really have an identity though
What:heh:?

Say that one of the largest, most expensive cities in the country doesn't have an identity, brehs:mjlol:.

It's literally one of the top 3 cities in Cali, which itself is a top 3 state in the union.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NYC is NYC. Top city in the country. Philly got good food, good sports, and good people. Lots of art around the city and lots of history there.
i been to both, while I agree with what you said San Diego is regarded as one of the safest cities in America with world class beaches and weather.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Both got their own identity
Both within driving distance, but got their own metro
:ohhh:

San Diego doesn't really have an identity though

Exactly. S.D. identity is nice weather, and beaches. I didn't recognize, any particular culture (meaning it was vanilla to me).:mjlol:

The weather and ambiance is crazy.

As an east coaster, I immediately recognized the difference in LA. LA has an abundance of culture. I wonder if ppl out there realize this? NY (each boro included), Newark, Philly, Bmore, DC, ALL have different cultures. :blessed:

Last edited:

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. S.D. identity is nice weather, and beaches. I didn't recognize, any particular culture (meaning it was vanilla to me).:mjlol:

The weather and ambiance is crazy.

As an east coaster, I immediately recognized the difference in LA. LA has an abundance of culture. I wonder if ppl out there realize this? NY (each boro included), Newark, Philly, Bmore, DC, ALL have different cultures. :blessed:

I would say LA the city versus SD the city as about the same. San Diego is probably more so of what you think of when you think of California(hills, beaches, mexican food)