Is social media worth it?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
That last thread about social media got me thinking, is it worth it?

I ask that because I've seen people get rich and clout off it, change their lives, become somewhat famous, fukkin bytches, etc.

I never really cared for it because I don't need people I don't fukk with in my business or tryna add me on there, but is it worth it to get the money, clout, the bytches using this shyt?

Even with regular shyt, does it make it easier to smash these hoes when you use social media?

I feel like they would consider you as some type of fan or something if you dm'n them for some ass since so many nikkas are already in there, but idk.

I've been thinking maybe I'm missing out on not using it.

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Personally i dont think it's worth it because i'm paranoid but I do see the benefits.

dc_minded_2020

Superstar
Daps
Social media can be VERY productive if it used for productive purposes - like networking and building clientele with people. I know A LOT of fitness models/personal trainers, for example, that have built their business through networking on social media.

If you're on it just to thot watch and lurk, it'll be pointless.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I wanna make money and thot. Thing is I don't have a lot to show off atm, so idk if I should make one. I'm a reserved as nikka who hates attention, but this is like once in a lifetime type shyt.

The money thing, I would still have to find out what I could do.

It's just thinking about it, the money, the clout would be nice, as well as the bad hoes that only wanna fukk with nikkas with clout.

It's just seeing this shyt, makes a nikka think maybe I should.

Social media can be VERY productive if it used for productive purposes - like networking and building clientele with people. I know A LOT of fitness models/personal trainers, for example, that have built their business through networking on social media.

If you're on it just to thot watch and lurk, it'll be pointless.