• No, but its one of them

Votes: 26 19.8%

• Total voters

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
mostly hood people or people that don't really venture out of the hood to eat at upscale spots are the wooooorst at ordering steaks. Always gettting it well done :mindblown: you're killing the steak might as well just eat Styrofoam....you can always tell who knows good food by how they order their steaks...

and im not talking outback, applebees, longhorn, etc ........if you go chain go to like Del Frisco's or Captial grill otherwise seek a non chain upscale spot they usually get good fresh local produce

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
lmao!!!!!!!

The food u describe is barely steak and is clearly cooked incorrectly.

Go out to the store and by a grass fed filet. Season with JUST salt and pepper and leave out fridge for at least two hours. Then fire the grill up. Cook it about 4 mins on both sides flipping once.

Perfect medium rare...best food entree in the world...

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Steak-with-Onions-Bistec-Encebolla-906x906.jpg

:ohlawd:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
American beef is basically dog meat..its the worst in the entire world. so many shortcuts taken by producers.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Thanksgiving Turkey.....me personally unless the turkey is smoked or fried then it's just boring to me,i'd rather have a brisket,prime rib, glazed ham on thanksgiving than turkey. Growing up my mom could cook,but turkey is just so damn bland unless you inject it with a bunch of garlic and other seasonings.

And desert wise...

Apple Pie overrated as fukk...

Sweet Potato Pie>>>

Bean Pie>>>>
I dapped you up for the turkey comment then summarily had to undap when I read the apple pie slander :francis: