• No, but its one of them

Votes: 26 19.8%

• Total voters

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As someone who has done bulking cycles in bodybuilding, steak is far far easier to eat in large amounts than chicken breast is. The only thing chicken has going for it, is it's cheaper.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
First off good steak is done rare to medium rare at most and a good cut only needs salt and pepper and thats it. I can make it in a pan and all I use is butter, salt and pepper. The problem is that most cats their steaks at Applebees, Fridays, or Outback, etc.

Lobster is way more overrated.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
well i dont think you need to buy a kobe beek steak to have a good experience, im just saying this shyt is the best. I think you should buy organic/no prohormones steaks if you want extra favours. Fat and bone is where the flavour is.
Watch some of jaime olivers vids.

yooooo, I just tried this technique here :ohlawd:

it made my kitchen hella smokey, but the steak was phenomenal. I had NY strip steak however

I used the butter, the olive oil, salt and pepper. but I didn't have no thyme, so I used oregano.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
i remember them early days when i used to take the steak out the freezer and cook it straight away :gag:

Hahahaha

All Star
Daps
I won't eat steak unless unless it's at a high end restaurant. A good steak with an oven baked potato = goat meal

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
just had me a delicious steak :ahh:

the dudes that say its overrated are the same type of lames that say head is overrated

you just haven't had a good steak or a good blowjob

Allergic2Latex

I Got Juice
Daps
Reppin
TheColi
Not at all. I make mine by seasoning/saucing it up and letting in marinate in the fridge overnight or from morning to night. Cook it, eat it, and fall asleep off that itis. :lawd:

Marinate it in some soy sauce, & franks red hot :noah: