Is Ted Mosby the WOAT?

Daps
Reppin
London
Is Ted Mosby the worst main character of all time? I find How I Met Your Mother, fairly entertaining but Ted Mosby pisses me off every time he comes on screen, even before he opens his mouth I want to punch him. Is there anything to like about him as a character because I just don't see it.

4239788_220x145.jpg

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
c/s and Barney is annoying so is Robyn and Lilly, to be honest the only good character is Marshall.

but Ted has no redeeming qualities and they're way too childish.

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
he might be one of the worst characters of all-time period! he's up there with skylar from breaking bad.

Daps
As the show has gotten worse hes gotten more unbesrable (and the shows shifted to e everyone else but him)

Daps
Reppin
London
c/s and Barney is annoying so is Robyn and Lilly, to be honest the only good character is Marshall.

but Ted has no redeeming qualities and they're way too childish.

Agreed, Marshall's been the best from day one. Lilly is definitely a close second for worst character with her holier than thou attitude.

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
I always liked Ted a lot as a character, at least in the first three or four seasons. After that, like all the other characters on the show he's become a caricature, "flanderized" if you will. Now all his worst qualities are are played up more and he's pretty much intolerable, but so are the rest of the characters and the show in general.

I'll always like Ted for the fact that he was a "corrector". I do the same shyt so I can relate.

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
I don't hate him, I actually like em. Obviously he was better in earlier seasons but so was all the other characters. This happens when a series drags out longer than need be. I dont think the writers figured the show would last 8 seasons.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
It's not his fault, good actor. I don't think the writers thought the show would last as long as it did.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, he's getting pretty bad. His character has always been a bit of a douche, but in previous seasons, they leveled it out with scenes where you could really feel for him. Not so much anymore.

Although the main character from New Girl is starting to creep into this territory.

Word

B)
Daps
Yeah, he's getting pretty bad. His character has always been a bit of a douche, but in previous seasons, they leveled it out with scenes where you could really feel for him. Not so much anymore.

Although the main character from New Girl is starting to creep into this territory.

Co-sign both of these statements. As HIMYM goes on Ted becomes more of a douchebag. And Jess is the worst character on New Girl but Nick and Schmidt holding it down constantly with Winston having his moments to shine.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Co-sign both of these statements. As HIMYM goes on Ted becomes more of a douchebag. And Jess is the worst character on New Girl but Nick and Schmidt holding it down constantly with Winston having his moments to shine.

Breh, Schmidt is one of the best comedic characters to come along in a while. Some of the conversations he has with other people are unbelievable.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
he's terrible but nikka have you seen entourage and vince chase?

naw son, vince isnt as bad compared to skylar on breaking bad. the worst character of all time on the greatest show of all time

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Breh, Schmidt is one of the best comedic characters to come along in a while. Some of the conversations he has with other people are unbelievable.

The facial expressions on dude when he talks to other people are PURE hilarity. Especially the smug look he usually has.