Is Ted Mosby the WOAT?

Daps
Reppin
London
I dont see how people gettin all up and arm about ted...he suppose to be a lame ass simp :manny:

Nah they want you to think that he's the kind of dude you'd enjoy a beer with but they fail at that. For some reason he thinks that he's awesome when there's actually very little to back up his claims. That episode where he went in on those two New Jersey girls that he and Barney where working all night had me :smh: dude fukked up the whole strategy and cost his boy some p*ssy just because he's a snob.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Ted sucks, Ted is just like the characters from season one from Heroes: were good that first season but was meant to be done after one season but got watered down and stretched out into multiple seasons at the sacrifice of having no redeeming qualities.

Imagine if Ted met the woman that he married and became the mother of the kids he's telling the story to on season one, they could have had the rest of the seasons of those two dating and going through other stuff leading up to the season where they get married and the show ends on that note. Instead you got 8 seasons of Ted talking "Kids I know I've been telling this story forever, but we're getting there. But first here's a story about Barney being peer pressure of getting a girlfriend so he can be miserable like the rest of us."

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Ted sucks, Ted is just like the characters from season one from Heroes: were good that first season but was meant to be done after one season but got watered down and stretched out into multiple seasons at the sacrifice of having no redeeming qualities.

Imagine if Ted met the woman that he married and became the mother of the kids he's telling the story to on season one, they could have had the rest of the seasons of those two dating and going through other stuff leading up to the season where they get married and the show ends on that note. Instead you got 8 seasons of Ted talking "Kids I know I've been telling this story forever, but we're getting there. But first here's a story about Barney being peer pressure of getting a girlfriend so he can be miserable like the rest of us."

This.

There's been 170 episodes of this show at 30 minutes a pop. Them kids been wearing the same clothes since season one. You mean to tell me they've been sitting there the whole time listening to him finish this story? They all haven't showered in days, just sitting in the living room marinating in their own stench. That room must smell like death. :bryan:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
This.

There's been 170 episodes of this show at 30 minutes a pop. Them kids been wearing the same clothes since season one. You mean to tell me they've been sitting there the whole time listening to him finish this story? They all haven't showered in days, just sitting in the living room marinating in their own stench. That room must smell like death. :bryan:

Those kids are being held hostage breh.

Older Ted: Kids yall wanna hear a story about how I met your mother?
Kids: :beli:
Older Ted: :ufdup:
(:fight::bustback:)
Older Ted: Now we're going to sit here and I'm going to retell the EPIC story about how me and your mother met... and a couple hundred stories about my friends.:troll:
Kids: :what:

Daps
Reppin
London
:mindblown: Who would recount half of these tales to their kids anyway? Dude talking about some fukkery he got up to in his twenties like he's having a beer and reminiscing with his boys at a bar.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
:mindblown: Who would recount half of these tales to their kids anyway? Dude talking about some fukkery he got up to in his twenties like he's having a beer and reminiscing with his boys at a bar.

I just assume Ted is so annoying that bout time he grows old other than Barney, Robin, Lilly and Marshall who have grown to tolerate his bullshyt, that Ted has no other friends so he tries to become a friend to his kids but the kids aren't having that which is sad in the long run.

Older Ted: Kids where are you going?
Kids: Going to the mall with our friends.
Older Ted: Can I come too?
Kids: Hell no you're lame dad.
Older Ted: I can just wait in the car and tell you stories about how I met your mother driving you there.
Kids: Dad... mom died 10 years ago. Go get yourself a prostitute and move on.
Older Ted: :deadrose:
Older Barney: Did someone say prostitute? :myman: