Is Teddy Bridgewater a full-time NFL Starter?

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
He has more game manager tendencies than guy you can depend on to win it for you with his arm.

Not really what you want from your starting quarterback but if you're a team with a great defense that can be a huge difference maker but you'll eventually need him to win it for you with his arm.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
That was as a 22 year old with one of the league's worst o-lines and an offense force feeding carries to AD:comeon:

Teddy cant be a starter but you be dikk riding Kaep's throw for 4 yards in a game ass to be a starter somewhere :camby:

Dumb nikka. You boasting about a probowl season when it was not even above average. Fukk out my face, clown.

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I watched him go against Seattle in their LOB days and lead them to a win only for their kicker to miss a easy FG. These last 5 weeks it looks like the same Teddy.

He should want Brees to come back ASAP! Iif that was the last time we saw him, then he’s in for a lot a money this offseason.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
It’s a different league for quarterbacks but i don’t see why not at the very least being a stop gap for a few years.

Before that freak injury, he may have only had 14 TDS but he showed he could make plays as a glorified game manager that one year with the Vikings.

Noodle arm and all there’s No reason why he cant be a Chadwick Pennington for a team without a Young Cornerstone Qb and don’t need a reason to draft a QB for 2-3 years unless like on a team say the Bengals unless :mjpls:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
I watched him go against Seattle in their LOB days and lead them to a win only for their kicker to miss a easy FG. These last 5 weeks it looks like the same Teddy.

He should want Brees to come back ASAP! Iif that was the last time we saw him, then he’s in for a lot a money this offseason.
Word I’m not sure if it was the Blair Witch Year when he missed the chip shot in the playoffs , but I vividly remember him making huge plays and the game clinching first down conversion against the Packers on a SNF with the division on the line at the end of season.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yooooooo and the bears the only team without a passing TD this season.. Bears need to offer up some assets for Teddy ASAP :ohhh:
I'm pretty sure the Bears backup has thrown for a TD this year.

Mitch Trashbagski hasn't tho

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Yooooooo and the bears the only team without a passing TD this season.. Bears need to offer up some assets for Teddy ASAP :ohhh:

I'm pretty sure the Bears backup has thrown for a TD this year.

Mitch Trashbagski hasn't tho

Dahell y’all talking about.. garbage time or not Trashbisky three 2 TDS on Sunday :gucci:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Exactly why he might be relegated to backup duty because teams will always worry about whether he will hold up
Didn't stop Sam Bradford from receiving boat loads of cash multiple times.

I don't know if he's a starter, he's known to be a check down artist at times. But he's certainly better than a lot of starters in the league and deserves a big contract. This league loves over paying wack white QB bums who win a couple games as backups. Why shouldn't Teddy get an opportunity somewhere, given what he has done this year? Surely Chicago would love to have him right.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
He's playong for a great offensive coach, with a great defense, a top5 WR, and a great RB. He wouldnt have 2 of that elsewhere

JLova

Veteran
Daps
He's playong for a great offensive coach, with a great defense, a top5 WR, and a great RB. He wouldnt have 2 of that elsewhere

Dont being them down from their high. Got them calling 14 TDS Pro Bowl caliber. :mjlol:

He will be a low end starter at best and would need to play for a great team. Folk bringing up Kaep like he has anything to do with the conversation.