Is Teddy Bridgewater a full-time NFL Starter?

mag357

Superstar
Daps
fukk kind of question is that...
The nikka was and is a started
End thread

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Dont forget...four weeks ago, Boomer Esiason on his “John from Ronkonkoma” steez said before the game that Teddy needed to prove if he belonged in the NFL. :mjpls:

Last edited:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Teddy is a starter. New Orleans ain't gonna let him go if they believe he can continue to grow under Payton, and right now the evidence says he will. He's growing under Payton week by week, they're giving him more throws and more passes downfield. They are NOT running Brees offense with him, but there's a progression here if you're watching the games...

And I'm happy for Teddy...

A grip of teams are gonna come knocking, especially teams like the Bears who "think" they have an offensive wizard like Payton (Nagy) who can continue to grow Bridgewater...

Teddy's stock is skyrocketing. I don't think the Saints are gonna let him leave though, and im even more sure he doesn't want to leave. He'll take what the Saints give him, and they'll pay him his worth, to be the successor to Drew Brees...

Saints winning the whole fukking thing this year and Bridgewater a huge reason why...

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Didn't stop Sam Bradford from receiving boat loads of cash multiple times.

I don't know if he's a starter, he's known to be a check down artist at times. But he's certainly better than a lot of starters in the league and deserves a big contract. This league loves over paying wack white QB bums who win a couple games as backups. Why shouldn't Teddy get an opportunity somewhere, given what he has done this year? Surely Chicago would love to have him right.
I’m not saying he shouldn’t get another opportunity to be a full-time starter. I can just imagine the injury history will scare some teams. Hell, I wish my Broncos had him over Joe fukking Flacco.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Yes and Teddy is developing under Sean Payton. He's doing a little more each game. But he's smart, accurate and protects the ball. He can be the starter on a few teams.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
He's doing well so far. I hope the brother continues getting better. I know he had that nasty injury that damn near kept him out for 2 seasons. He should easily win Comeback Player of the Year

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
He was a starter, if he didn’t get that injury he probably would still be, i think he will get another shot at starter, but if he leaves the saints he better make sure it’s a great situation