Is the Kufi Meme the first viral Meme of 2020?

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
You are thinking Way too hard.
Of course I am. Anyone who thinks beyond the surface is a tin foil kufi wearing negro. Black intellectualism has always been ridiculed/attacked under the guise of humor. But I'll let y'all giggle and cackle at this. I don't want to be accused of being a buzz killer.

Last edited:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Of course I am. Anyone who thinks beyond the surface is a tin foil kufi wearing negro. Black intellectualism has always been ridiculed/attacked under the guise of humor. But I'll let y'all giggle and cackle at this. I don't want to be accuse of being a buzz killer.
It dont hurt to laugh a little. But I definately agree with ur statement.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Of course I am. Anyone who thinks beyond the surface is a tin foil kufi wearing negro.
:yeshrug: Well if that's how you feel....

shyt like this don't bother me cuz my contribution to black society doesn't start or end on the Coli. I personally don't feel the need to be offended at Memes that don't describe me at all especially when I'm out in Raleigh and Durham helping my people get jobs and mentoring. You think these smart dumb nikkas don't exist or do you think these memes apply to you?

With that said, is every single one gonna be funny, no. but I'm not mad at the attempt.

Last edited:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
"you got to de-classify your pineapple gland my brutha"

EMlw74TX0AEEfYc