Is the Tesla media hype finally starting to implode?

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Elon definitely made me refrain from buying a Tesla. Seriously, fukk that guy and everything he stands for. He's putting our people at risk daily by propagating Nazi propaganda on his site.

I'm going to hold off on buying or leasing an EV until they become dirt cheap (they inevitably will once the Chinese vehicle hit the market). And it definitely wont be a fukking Tesla.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
I’m in the market for a new car within the next 2 years or so…

Considering going electric (and getting a Level 2 connection set up in my home).

They have been totally eliminated from my list of companies to consider for my next purchase.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Volvo is still a Swedish carmaker who been has a foot print in the U.S.

Land river is owned by an Indian company it doesn’t change the fact Brits still manufacture Land Rover.. Same applies with Geely
Still doesn't account for the Polestar 2, Buick Envista, and Buick Envision, all manufacturered in China and imported to the US. Those cars were put in US dealer lots and sold to American with out any backlash.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Elon definitely made me refrain from buying a Tesla. Seriously, fukk that guy and everything he stands for. He's putting our people at risk daily by propagating Nazi propaganda on his site.

I'm going to hold off on buying or leasing an EV until they become dirt cheap (they inevitably will once the Chinese vehicle hit the market). And it definitely wont be a fukking Tesla.

The Suge Knight, Steve Jobs highly visibly in your face ceo marketing strategy is a fine line to balance.
Where one is so arrogant and thinks so highly of themselves they use their own voice and likeness to push the company's products.