Is there a book that destroys White Supremacy more thoroughly than this???

Daps
Reppin
NULL
9780939222117-uk.jpg

Reasons why this book thoroughly destroys White Supremacy: (1) it was written by a white man, (2) this white man lived in the 1800s, and (3) the book was first published in 1884.

This was before any "Afrocentrism". This was before black people had any rights or power in the Western World. This was when our people were still being oppressed. This book was written at a time when cacs didn't think we would ever read their books and thus they spilled the beans on much of our true history rather than the whitewashed propaganda we are brainwashed with right now.

The entire book is available for FREE for anyone to read right here: Ancient and Modern Britons

This book is a must read for everyone. White, black, or other. So much good information. And a good glimpse into what white people knew about the true origins of our history and theirs before the whitewashing campaign of white supremacy.

GREAT READ!!!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also for those that don't believe Europe was colonized by black people, look no further than Rita Ora.

main-qimg-38a97ec8abfc748b15978108e01737b9

She's supposed to be a full blooded European woman from Albania. However, we can see the clear African features in her face.

White Europeans know that they came from us and that we ruled over them as recently as the last 1,000 years.

mykey

Superstar
Daps
9780939222117-uk.jpg

Reasons why this book thoroughly destroys White Supremacy: (1) it was written by a white man, (2) this white man lived in the 1800s, and (3) the book was first published in 1884.

This was before any "Afrocentrism". This was before black people had any rights or power in the Western World. This was when our people were still being oppressed. This book was written at a time when cacs didn't think we would ever read their books and thus they spilled the beans on much of our true history rather than the whitewashed propaganda we are brainwashed with right now.

The entire book is available for FREE for anyone to read right here: Ancient and Modern Britons

This book is a must read for everyone. White, black, or other. So much good information. And a good glimpse into what white people knew about the true origins of our history and theirs before the whitewashing campaign of white supremacy.

GREAT READ!!!
Got 'em

:russ::lolbron:

mykey

Superstar
Daps
Also for those that don't believe Europe was colonized by black people, look no further than Rita Ora.

She's supposed to be a full blooded European woman from Albania. However, we can see the clear African features in her face.

White Europeans know that they came from us and that we ruled over them as recently as the last 1,000 years.
Yeap. This is Rita Ora in primary school in London.
2209243.main_image.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is swag so far in the red? Am I missing something?

Cause this is a site mostly filled with crakkkas pretending to be black. Thus they get mad when I expose them for what they are and kick knowledge like this. But instead of negging me on this thread cause they know they'll get exposed that way, they pretend to object to what I say in other threads.

I exposed the true demographics of this site in this thread earlier this year: I think I may have accidently exposed the REAL demographics of this website

Moody

Faroole ii geeya
Daps
Reppin
Puntland

Balkan Euros especially the Albanians carry the e1b1b haplogroup which originated in East Africa (may have even been southeast). Their Clade isn't even that far along which means a substantial pouring of African genes into that region.

You're not wrong about that.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Why is swag so far in the red? Am I missing something?
Because he was a light-skinned supremacist who shytted on darkskinned men and being an unaplogetic Kobe stan but he fell back on the colorism troll posts

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He believes the Earth is flat and 'Black' people were in America prior to the Transatlantic Slave trade.....even though that theory has been refuted for 20 years.
:snooze:

Maybe you crakkkas have never read the seminal work of one of our greatest scholars Dr. Ivan Van Sertima but he already proved beyond a doubt that we were here before any white man.

images

Read this book then come and talk to me.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because he was a light-skinned supremacist who shytted on darkskinned men and being an unaplogetic Kobe stan but he fell back on the colorism troll posts

And was that not in a thread where dark skin men were shytting on light skin men? Look you can't try and make jokes about light skin brothas and then catch feelings when the same jokes are thrown back.

Plus at the end of the day, all black folks know that shyt is just games. Don't no black male take the light skin/dark skin shyt seriously. Its mostly fun.