Is there a current NBA Player that can be as big as MJ, Kobe and Lebron?

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Lets not forget that owners are getting sick of the player controlled league and are trying to reign in their power to better control the athletes.
In the past the NBA let Jordan become larger than life, even changing rules for him because they needed his presence for the league to increase in popularity and revenue. The NBA too big for one individual player to move the needle like Magic and Bird did in the 80s and Jordan in the 90s.

Or, stay with me here, Jordan was just a once in a lifetime athlete ala Ali whose talent and showmanship allowed him fame far beyond the confines of the sport he played, and no one else has had that before or since. The NBA didn't "let" Jordan become anything. He became that because of his game.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or, stay with me here, Jordan was just a once in a lifetime athlete ala Ali whose talent and showmanship allowed him fame far beyond the confines of the sport he played, and no one else has had that before or since. The NBA didn't "let" Jordan become anything. He became that because of his game.
Yeah Micael Jordan will always be the Michael Jackson Thriller era of this shyt.Everybody else will just have to settle for 2nd place like Purple Rain era Prince...Being a Prince isn't so bad at all:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see it with Melo.In order to reach that Kobe, or even MJ level;You have to be like a universal ambassador for the game.Which entails a high IQ on & off the court.I just don't see that kind of grand charisma in Melo.He's local.Comes off more like a gump imo.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
I'm not old enough to have witnessed Mike when he first broke in, but think about how in the stratosphere the hype was for Kobe/Bron

Kobe was voted in as a starter in the ASG as teenager and he didn't even start for his team at the time

Lebron's high school games were getting primetime slots on ESPN

Both of them somehow exceeded the massive hype that they generated. I think for someone to get to that level, the hype machine needs to generate the expectations for them to meet/surpass.

I haven't seen that with anybody in the league currently yet. The closest has been Zion but not being on the court hurt that potential alot.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

That’s OUR GOAT player that’s better than MJ, Kobe, and Bron at the same point of their careers and who will surpass them all when he retires :umad: :umad: :umad: :umad:

MJ Stans:umad:
Kobe Stans:umad:
Bron Stans:umad:

#MovingTheTSCForward
#TheFutureOfTheNBAIsNOW
#TrueGOATZion