Is there a thin line between complimenting and flirting?

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ok … be handsome

200w.gif

Got it
k3xH68V.png
I love this site lmao :mjlol: :russ:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
YOU CAN COMPLIMENT PEOPLE WITH SOUNDING FLIRTY. JUST DON'T BE CREEPY.

HEY SHELLY, YOU CHANGE YOUR HAIR? THAT'S A COOL LOOK FOR YOU. I ALMOST DIDN'T RECOGNIZE YOU. ANYWAYS, YOU READY FOR THIS MEETING?

EASY COMPLIMENT WITH NO HINT OF ATTRACTION. SOME DUDES JUST CAN'T STOP THERE. DROP THE COMMENT AND GET RIGHT BACK TO WORK RELATED TOPICS.

Menna

All Star
Daps
It’s situational

If you randomly compliment a chick you not really around don’t expect to see again I’m not sure how it’s flirting if you don’t ask for contact info … its just words passing by

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Intention.

I find that most times when you’re willing to compliment without expecting a counter response to your liking, also complimenting freely without looking for anything, that usually keeps it neutral enough.

Everyone likes compliments, but people are untrusting of positive truth unless it is an unexpected surprise

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
YOU CAN COMPLIMENT PEOPLE WITH SOUNDING FLIRTY. JUST DON'T BE CREEPY.

HEY SHELLY, YOU CHANGE YOUR HAIR? THAT'S A COOL LOOK FOR YOU. I ALMOST DIDN'T RECOGNIZE YOU. ANYWAYS, YOU READY FOR THIS MEETING?

EASY COMPLIMENT WITH NO HINT OF ATTRACTION. SOME DUDES JUST CAN'T STOP THERE. DROP THE COMMENT AND GET RIGHT BACK TO WORK RELATED TOPICS.
...so I should be good with, "Shelly that shirt is really nice, your tiddy meats are looking succulent and supple":patrice:......or maybe. ...."Did you switch to a thong? I haven't been noticing your panty line":obama: