Is There A Way For Me To Regain The Dark Color of My Skin In My Face

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I got this discoloration thing going because I let this damn Psoriasis run rampant over the years. Anyway to get that dark skin back? I heard carrot juice helps (I was actually drinking a glass of it a day for 2 weeks a little bit ago). I look on Google and shyt but all their solutions are for white people (obviously)

Sunshine

Pro
Supporter
Daps
It would be best for you to go to a dermatologist, but if that is not an option, then do your research on Dermastamping/Microneedling and what is needed for the process. It can be used to stimulate melanin.

Use it along with a great serum that contains vitamin e. Tyrosine (taken internally) is also effective in boosting the production of melanin.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
It would be best for you to go to a dermatologist, but if that is not an option, then do your research on Dermastamping/Microneedling and what is needed for the process. It can be used to stimulate melanin.

Use it along with a great serum that contains vitamin e. Tyrosine (taken internally) is also effective in boosting the production of melanin.

Do you have Psoriasis too? Does anyone in your family have it?

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I got this discoloration thing going because I let this damn Psoriasis run rampant over the years. Anyway to get that dark skin back? I heard carrot juice helps (I was actually drinking a glass of it a day for 2 weeks a little bit ago). I look on Google and shyt but all their solutions are for white people (obviously)
Maybe look into peptides like melanotan II:yeshrug: it’s suppose to be good for erections too :russ:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Carrot juice isn't a bad idea. Over consuming beta-carotene can give your skin an orange tint.
It can give dark skin people a mild "glow" like a sun can can. At least ot has for me.

There's alot in carrots. Usually a large carrot a day will be enough.

If you don't have sensitive skin, you can try retinol treatments to even out your skin tone. They wouldn't darken it though

Sunshine

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Do you have Psoriasis too? Does anyone in your family have it?

I don't have psoriasis or vitiligo, but I know they work in a similar manner in the signaling pathways of the skin.

Some use microneedling for vitiligo. They usually target the borders of the discoloration in order to bring the melanocytes to the white patches. They will merge together from there. Vitiligo is more resistant than what you are describing, so it should be beneficial to you.

Last edited:

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps

Dermatologist would be the best answer. Even if you don't have insurance a visit isn't expensive.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
This nikka @Reptile got enemies in every forum. :russ:

FMOChNAXIAE2PRp.jpg

Sunshine

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Dermatologist would be the best answer. Even if you don't have insurance a visit isn't expensive.

I agree, but I don't know his situation and if he was able to go to a derm, he probably would have gone instead of asking us.

Besides the cost of the visit, he will have to purchase their products or recommendations, and have follow-up visits. I am not sure if that is practical for him.