Is There A Way For Me To Regain The Dark Color of My Skin In My Face

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
I agree, but I don't know his situation and if he was able to go to a derm, he probably would have gone instead of asking us.

Besides the cost of the visit, he will have to purchase their products or recommendations, and have follow-up visits. I am not sure if that is practical for him.
Good point.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I agree, but I don't know his situation and if he was able to go to a derm, he probably would have gone instead of asking us.

Besides the cost of the visit, he will have to purchase their products or recommendations, and have follow-up visits. I am not sure if that is practical for him.

nikka, Im not poor. Or physically incapable of going to a dermatologist. Calm down. And besides, yall right here.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
I would talk to a dermatologist. A deep peel may help you start from scratch, going out in the sun may not work because it would still be uneven.

A patch of my skin turned white white due to a steroid shot, and it took almost 4 months to get the color back

Sunshine

Pro
Supporter
Daps
nikka, Im not poor. Or physically incapable of going to a dermatologist. Calm down. And besides, yall right here.

I am a woman. By no means did I mean to insult you. In fact, I was trying to help you, which is why I replied to your thread.

I was simply saying that I did not know your financial situation. I was trying to give you options. That's all.

Last edited: