Is there an official Shameless thread?

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
:whoo:

The season finale is shaping up to be a tearjerker. :whoo:

Good to see Frank do something honorable for once.
Jimmy might be dead... :rudy: nah, i doubt it

The storylines... :ahh:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I knew Fiona would come around but peace out jimmy. Also lip is one lucky son of a bytch. He got rid of Mandy and Karen. He is too dumb to notice though and will prob end up like frank anyway.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Love this fukking show :ahh:

Jimmy :ld:

I knew he might have bitten more than he can chew when his father in law came through and shot his wife bf in the face point blank on some :ehh: Then made jimmy chop up the corpse.

Fiona is stuck. She is stuck to the kids. Without them, she is lost and without her they are lost. They keep each other in check. Fiona realized when she did that club night she can't make it on her own. Lip backed her up.

Speaking of Lip, he is frank in training. These broads will be his downfall.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
The more I think about it, Jimmy's motivations make no sense.

He has a dime wife and a crazy ass mob father in law. I don't care how much he loved Fiona, he shouldve just stayed away and lived the life he signed up for.

Who would take a risk like that in real life? :dwillhuh:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

He has a dime wife and a crazy ass mob father in law. I don't care how much he loved Fiona, he shouldve just stayed away and lived the life he signed up for.

basically.if he's dead, then he's dead :manny: no fukks given

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
One thing that bothered me most is why lip just doesn't finish HS, go to chicago univ. or watever and eventually get a well paying job to help out fiona and the kids.

I mean he can literally do it in his sleep. Wouldnt have to pay for it and could still grind to get bread like he does now. But just because he doesn't want to be the "cash cow" he'd rather throw that away.

Lip started off as my favorite character in season 1 but he's continually letting me down

Oddly enough, I find myself pulling for Sheila and Deb more than any other characters. Idk if I feel the worst for them or if they're just that good at portraying their characters.

:to: I almost lost it when Frank sat on Debs lil cottage

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth

I love this show but the Jimmy character and his story line are so fundamentally flawed...Like others have said if I find out he's dead my reaction will be

:yeshrug:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
One thing that bothered me most is why lip just doesn't finish HS, go to chicago univ. or watever and eventually get a well paying job to help out fiona and the kids.

I mean he can literally do it in his sleep. Wouldnt have to pay for it and could still grind to get bread like he does now. But just because he doesn't want to be the "cash cow" he'd rather throw that away.

Lip started off as my favorite character in season 1 but he's continually letting me down

Oddly enough, I find myself pulling for Sheila and Deb more than any other characters. Idk if I feel the worst for them or if they're just that good at portraying their characters.

:to: I almost lost it when Frank sat on Debs lil cottage

Because he can't handle/doesn't want that pressure.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

opposites attract... he's a rich kid.. grew up rich in a lily white family. not that paris hilton rich... that bill gates kid rich... meaning they weren't partying living the life, he was expected to be something.. pushed to be something... made to be something... kinda like Lip

he didn't want that shyt.. he wanted the fast life.. i don't even think it was about the money and cars, more about the thrill. he could have bought all that after being a doctor. plus he's rich

they had to do something cause the question would be, why don't he just buy them a house and move... so they had to take that angle away. he went to brazil and i don't think he CHOSE to come back.. he was forced to in order to forgive his debt for whatever he was fukking up down there

but i don't know.. that brazilian bytch is a dime but she's obviously fukking nuts and super annoying.. imagine him actually spending days with her.. her crying over heels and little dikk guys... she didn't even want him when she had the bf. so i don't know if anybody would want to deal with her and only her.. fiona is just another escape from the life he never wanted... but now he sees the work he has to put in, and is slowly saying fukk this

can't believe i even typed all that about jimmy... this show is deep sometimes

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
opposites attract... he's a rich kid.. grew up rich in a lily white family. not that paris hilton rich... that bill gates kid rich... meaning they weren't partying living the life, he was expected to be something.. pushed to be something... made to be something... kinda like Lip

he didn't want that shyt.. he wanted the fast life
.. i don't even think it was about the money and cars, more about the thrill. he could have bought all that after being a doctor. plus he's rich

they had to do something cause the question would be, why don't he just buy them a house and move... so they had to take that angle away. he went to brazil and i don't think he CHOSE to come back.. he was forced to in order to forgive his debt for whatever he was fukking up down there

but i don't know.. that brazilian bytch is a dime but she's obviously fukking nuts and super annoying.. imagine him actually spending days with her.. her crying over heels and little dikk guys... she didn't even want him when she had the bf. so i don't know if anybody would want to deal with her and only her.. fiona is just another escape from the life he never wanted... but now he sees the work he has to put in, and is slowly saying fukk this

can't believe i even typed all that about jimmy... this show is deep sometimes
Never noticed the parallel between Lip and Jimmy