Is there an official Shameless thread?

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I thought the Brazilian chic was gonna get with Lip. She was hugged up with him @ the end of the 2nd season. Why did she go back to Marco?

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I thought the Brazilian chic was gonna get with Lip. She was hugged up with him @ the end of the 2nd season. Why did she go back to Marco?

That chick is crazy and was fukking anybody. Marco prob just claimed her.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
This show is not getting the love it deserves, last night episode was the best one, the acting was so point it was crazy, that scene when Frank broke Debbie's dollhouse was powerful her reaction and the beating they gave him incredible, if this show wasn't so depressing it would be cleaning up the awards each year. William Macy is so on point in making Frank a piece of trash and totally unlikable.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
i fukks with it... lip is right too... he needs to takeover the family money cause fionna fukking up...

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
i fukks with it... lip is right too... he needs to takeover the family money cause fionna fukking up...

she just didnt count on paying off the politician(it is major city though she should have asked). She did alright with the gamble though.

Frank is real fukked up pops when he is on a bender though.

but lol at frank dropping some of his coke as a payment.