Is there an official Shameless thread?

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
she just didnt count on paying off the politician(it is major city though she should have asked). She did alright with the gamble though.

Frank is real fukked up pops when he is on a bender though.

but lol at frank dropping some of his coke as a payment.

How much of her party's success was do to Lip lying about a concert though? bytch wrote a bad check to the mafia for christ's sake...

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Jimmy is so full of shyt and he hides too much from Fiona :beli:

When u love someone, u should let them know of all ur secrets....what if that Gangsta try to come after Fiona and her family? :mindblown:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fiona is acting too much like an idiot. I get she wants to better herself but not paying property tax to instead invest in a pie in the sky indever is something I don't really see her doing. Maybe if she actually had the money...then maybe.

I'm not sure why Lip doesn't want out. My only explanation is that he like being a thief and a conman. He knows that he is the smartest person in the room and if he goes off to college he might not be anymore. Technically he was right to yell at Fiona for being an idiot

:laugh: at Frank....Frank has done a lot of bad sh!t but calling social services on his own family is what goes too far.... It is a very very sad thing that he pissed off the one person in the family who still loves him and has no understanding of this.

DamonDashsRocAFellaChain

How could a man say he has a boss and be proud?
Daps
Fiona is acting too much like an idiot. I get she wants to better herself but not paying property tax to instead invest in a pie in the sky indever is something I don't really see her doing. Maybe if she actually had the money...then maybe.

I'm not sure why Lip doesn't want out. My only explanation is that he like being a thief and a conman. He knows that he is the smartest person in the room and if he goes off to college he might not be anymore. Technically he was right to yell at Fiona for being an idiot

:laugh: at Frank....Frank has done a lot of bad sh!t but calling social services on his own family is what goes too far.... It is a very very sad thing that he pissed off the one person in the family who still loves him and has no understanding of this.

I think this part of the show is the most honest. Addicts dont give a fukk who they hurt and Frank's character is a great example of that. His little girl is the only one who looked out for him and he completely shyt on her and her whole existence when he called her project a piece of shyt.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think this part of the show is the most honest. Addicts dont give a fukk who they hurt and Frank's character is a great example of that. His little girl is the only one who looked out for him and he completely shyt on her and her whole existence when he called her project a piece of shyt.

Right on. I think the show is trying to tell this story.. you can't protect yourself from a living addict. Whenever the kids get ahead, Frank or Monica undo it.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
How much of her party's success was do to Lip lying about a concert though? bytch wrote a bad check to the mafia for christ's sake...

that is negligible. She did steal another promoters list so she had enough people to turn a profit.

but yeah giving a check to the mafia that could bounce was crazy.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
put the first two episodes on at the ff station... the gay scene always makes us for awkward. lol great season so far though.

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
This show is great. It's darker than the original. Right now I'm liking the original more. The remake is just too depressing. They gotta give these poor b*stards a win for once. I know that's not realistic but this show leaves me :to:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I just marathoned the first 2 seasons during the week so I'm not gonna read the thread until I watch the first 3 eps of this season but was Liam being deaf never mentioned again after the very first ep or did I miss it?

and :deadmanny: @ Ian banging Jimmy's pops