Is there any new music out of Florida that isn’t pillhead music?

BurstWicks

All Star
Daps
I had the same thought after shazaming that beat box song/junebug challenge by SpotEmGotEm (:hhh:at that name ) seeing the screen cap
71Cu00m-kfL._SS500_.jpg

and instantly knowing hes from Florida :francis:

In any case these new rappers are street goons who would be doing home invasions so at least this keeps them outta trouble :yeshrug:

These lil nikkas need Jesus :picard:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Rick Ross the only artist out of Florida doing smoother sonically pleasing music. I know Ross is old, but damn. All the new artists just do the samething over. I like some of Kodak’s music, but he’s a Louisiana clone. And the new SoFla is a bunch of Kodak clones. And all these new Haitian artist do the same kick door, pill head anthems. Same degenerate sonically homogenized music. They all look and sound like pill heads. They all look like they got lockjaw. Nothing creative man.

:snoop:

Ross definitely the best rapper new or old outta Florida. Sonically his music is just smooth, man.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Welcome to rap breh. Where u been? shyt been garbage for 20 years now
There’s too many artist doing too many kinds of rap to think rap can be garbage

now if you referring to rap coming out of a specific area that’s slightly different

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
There’s too many artist doing too many kinds of rap to think rap can be garbage

now if you referring to rap coming out of a specific area that’s slightly different

Which is why i said all the good shyt in unheard of. 95% of rap.is garbage.

419scam

The Super Duper
Daps
I had the same thought after shazaming that beat box song/junebug challenge by SpotEmGotEm (:hhh:at that name ) seeing the screen cap
71Cu00m-kfL._SS500_.jpg

and instantly knowing hes from Florida :francis:

In any case these new rappers are street goons who would be doing home invasions so at least this keeps them outta trouble :yeshrug:

:russ:At the hair, first thought there was dirt on my phone display