Is there any rapper that has outshined others on tracks more than Kool G Rap has?

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
This is basically an appreciation thread for the Gawd :blessed: But whatever other answer you give is wrong :ufdup:

This is why G Rap is the most raw lyricist ever. Whenever he's gotten on tracks, 95% of the time he had the most memorable verses. Even against all time greats/elite lyricists, he ends up outshining them. Whether it be on his own track or another rapper's track, his verses always leave you looking like :whoo: :whew:

Another reason why he's Top 5 (Top 3 IMO) :wow:

blackjedi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Planet far away with the palm leaves
This is basically an appreciation thread for the Gawd :blessed: But whatever other answer you give is wrong :ufdup:

This is why G Rap is the most raw lyricist ever. Whenever he's gotten on tracks, 95% of the time he had the most memorable verses. Even against all time greats/elite lyricists, he ends up outshining them. Whether it be on his own track or another rapper's track, his verses always leave you looking like :whoo: :whew:

Another reason why he's Top 5 (Top 3 IMO) :wow:

And I only thought he killed the symphony part 1 and 2 this nikka a beast:whoo:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
that big l one don't even count

and pun was falling off flow wise in 2000
Jay and Eminem didn't really collab on Renegade, but people still act like they did so :manny:

Yes, but they did G Rap and Pun rapped together on Wishful Thinking and that was definitely not in 2000. That was 97/98 (Prime Pun), and G Rap still got him :porter:

Daps
Fast Life has stayed in rotation for my whole life. Him and Nas going toe to toe is something else.

That track he did with Havoc and ALC some years back was some demonic shyt. America's Nightmare I think it was called.

pointproven214

i speak facts not emotions
Daps
Reppin
dallas texas
Jay and Eminem didn't really collab on Renegade, but people still act like they did so :manny:

Yes, but they did G Rap and Pun rapped together on Wishful Thinking and that was definitely not in 2000. That was 97/98 (Prime Pun), and G Rap still got him :porter:

agree to disagree fam

pun got him on wishful thinking imo

and also how u going compare jay and eminem with g rap and big l

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
Embarrassing to post. Ive done my homework on alot of rappers.

But I only know Kool G thru amazing features. What projects should I listen to