Is there anyone Future won't sell drugs to?

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
I tried with him and Young Thug...... Maybe I'm gettin old and want to hear actual words but imma try to listen that shyt though

I'm sick of people saying this shyt about future. The dude isn't Eminem, get over it.

You feel Hendrix, you don't hear him. You don't post the text of his lyrics to prove a point.

Future/ Thug are basically a new genre

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
U don't understand him cuz u too soft

I thought of that too but I was a fan of Wayne until Carter 3...... Mumbles were there as well...... The beat means more and lyrics ain't shyt...... "1994NY"...... Is this the year and state/city you born in or the only year the Knicks had a chance to win the title since 1970????? Serious question.............. If it's the year you were born, you opinion has no value...... If it's the year you thought the Knicks could win the title you are a goofy....... If it has anything to do with your perspection of rap or hip hop, Biggie ain't the greatest and ya momma can eat a dikk..... Along with your grandmother as well....................

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
I'm sick of people saying this shyt about future. The dude isn't Eminem, get over it.

You feel Hendrix, you don't hear him. You don't post the text of his lyrics to prove a point.

Future/ Thug are basically a new genre

Lol I can find lyrics from Jimi Hendrix on google but when you recite lyrics from Future, do you start mumbling on purpose on or accident???????

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
He got any verses about servin' Tha Prophet Mohammad?
full.gif

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Jimi Hendrix getting compared to Future????? LOL......... Jimi is known for his dumb ass stupid ass guitar skills and you compare him to Future????? What does Future play???? Does he write his own mumbles????? Does he write the words you can understand?????? How do you bring up Jimi Hendrix and Future.????? Yall nikkas lost.... I won't entertain this anymore......... Let's compare how pissed you would be....... Would you be madder about a dog mauling you or a peguin shytting on you??????? WTF.... Jimi Hendrix music compared to Future........... I stay not trying to call you Future fans crack babies........ WHY???? IDK

Terrance Curtis Beasley

These ni*gas claim Top 5 but we OVOK
Daps
I thought of that too but I was a fan of Wayne until Carter 3...... Mumbles were there as well...... The beat means more and lyrics ain't shyt...... "1994NY"...... Is this the year and state/city you born in or the only year the Knicks had a chance to win the title since 1970????? Serious question.............. If it's the year you were born, you opinion has no value...... If it's the year you thought the Knicks could win the title you are a goofy....... If it has anything to do with your perspection of rap or hip hop, Biggie ain't the greatest and ya momma can eat a dikk..... Along with your grandmother as well....................

man dis nikka mad af. :hahadatshytfunnyaf:chill "u dont understand us cuz u too soft" is a line from a future song :hahabirdman:

and yes I was born in august 1994. :flabbynsick:

s/o to your mom :umad:

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
When was Hendrix known for his lyrics????? I thought he was the master of his craft which was the guitar.............