Is There Anything I Can Do To Improve Short Term Memory?

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
:lupe:

Over the last few years I've been noticing that my short term memory has been fading and before I write it off as "just one of those things" I'd like to know if there is anything I can do about it before I become a fish.

My attention span has also dropped considerably.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lupe:

Over the last few years I've been noticing that my short term memory has been fading and before I write it off as "just one of those things" I'd like to know if there is anything I can do about it before I become a fish.

My attention span has also dropped considerably.

what kind a drugs have you experimented with and for how long and to what extent...
have you had major head injuries..

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
what kind a drugs have you experimented with and for how long and to what extent...

If you can name it, I've tried it once (except anything that needs needles to go in). Never more than once. Haven't had any in over 6 years though.

I don't smoke weed regularly. Probably smoked about 10 joints in my life.

have you had major head injuries..

None.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
any mental activity that challenges the brain

also

meditation

more movement/exercise

more water

clean up your diet

do shoulder stands daily (increases oxygen/blood flow to brain)

nightly reflection mental exercises

and it may sound simple, but think more about the things you want to remember.

edit: also some good herbs for the brain are gotu kola and ginko baloba

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-suppl...gredientid=753&activeingredientname=gotu kola

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Do u have anything that u would consider symptoms?.. Also how old are u?

If anything start eating fruits and vegetables... Get a juicer and make a fresh juice each morning.. Start drinking water of course... Start going for jogs.

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
Do u have anything that u would consider symptoms?.. Also how old are u?

Fatigue, lethargy and short attention span I think.

I turned 25 in May.

If anything start eating fruits and vegetables... Get a juicer and make a fresh juice each morning.. Start drinking water of course... Start going for jogs.

I eat mostly steamed vegetables and lean protein and I drink between 2.5 to 3 litres of water a day.

I don't jog, should try though. Not only to boost stamina but also to make time to reflect a little.

quit smoking weed

I don't.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks

Mnemonic phrases or poems can be used to encode numeric sequences by various methods, one common one is to create a new phrase in which the number of letters in each word represents the according digit of pi. For example, the first 15 digits of the mathematical constant pi (3.14159265358979) can be encoded as "Now I need a drink, alcoholic of course, after the heavy lectures involving quantum mechanics"; "Now", having 3 letters, represents the first number.

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Fatigue, lethargy and short attention span I think.

I turned 25 in May.

I eat mostly steamed vegetables and lean protein and I drink between 2.5 to 3 litres of water a day.

I don't jog, should try though. Not only to boost stamina but also to make time to reflect a little.

I don't.
Everything looks good.. U should go to the doctor and have him run ur labs and see if everything checks out ok.

But really try to exercise or jogs, get ur indurance up.

But maybe u just feel that u have short term memory but really it's normal... Is it like I tell u to go to the store and in five minutes u totally forget?

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
Is it like I tell u to go to the store and in five minutes u totally forget?

I don't mean the normal forgetting where you put your keys, or not remembering why you entered a room type stuff. As an example I take my kid sister goes to school on Saturdays and I drop her off and pick her up, this past weekend I forgot why I was driving in that direction on the way there and ended up going to a farmers market close by. If my sister didn't call me I'd have left her waiting.

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I don't mean the normal forgetting where you put your keys, or not remembering why you entered a room type stuff. As an example I take my kid sister goes to school on Saturdays and I drop her off and pick her up, this past weekend I forgot why I was driving in that direction on the way there and ended up going to a farmers market close by. If my sister didn't call me I'd have left her waiting.
U might need a MRI of ur brain just to be in the safe side, but go to the doctor breh