Is there really only one true religion...

Discussion in 'The Root' started by frankster, Dec 2, 2018.

1. frankster

frankster Rookie

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

Is it possible all religions are true or maybe they are all false...

2. futureDevelopment

futureDevelopment ~crackin windshields~

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

An unchanging philosophy is a dead philosophy. The "answers" come and go, but the "question" lives on. Bow to the question, not some dead and unchanging answer.

^ That's the one true religion.

3. xoxodede

xoxodede Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Atlanta
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

I don't believe there is. Not in terms of a religion.

But, I truly believe that everything you need in within you. The spirit of the Most High is within you.

Meditate, eat right, practice breathing correctly, learn how to block out noise/thoughts -- and learn the power of meditation - and everything you ever wanted to know and need will be answered.

The Hierophant and Pollock dapped this.
  4. GPBear

GPBear The Tape Crusader

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Bay-to-PDX
    Coli Cash:
    $10000000.13

5. frankster

frankster Rookie

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

All great answers....nothing to add or take away

Skooby dapped this.
  6. Everythingg

Everythingg King-Over-Kingz

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $300015.00

I believe the truth is in the bible. And that truth was given to one group of people (so called black people) though there are those that look like this one group, but who are not of this one group. I believe this belief is supported because theres a group of cacs saying they are descended from people who can only be described as black (imo of course). The rest of the religions branch off from this truth given to this one group of people which is where the similarities come from..

Truth cant be from within only because some feel (from within) that subjugating black people is something they should be doing. There has to be some set standard for people to abide by and its my belief, that at least for my people, it is the bible...

7. CharlieManson

CharlieManson Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $100500.00

All religions are false and all religions are true...

8. frankster

frankster Rookie

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

I agree the truth is in the bible...and it is a good standard but it is not the only standard.
    I disagree that the truth was given to one group of people.
    Every Man has a conscience, and they that think, feel or subjugate another knows in their heart and mind that what they are doing is wrong....though it may take many months on the couch of a psychologist for some (racist psychopath/sociopath) to admit this.

14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
    15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;

Romans 2:14-16
    16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
    Hebrew 0:16

9. Swahili P'Bitek

Swahili P'Bitek Africa4Africans,home and abroad.

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Kenya
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

All religions are true if its dogma and doctrines are practised by a vast majority of its followers.Now, the spirituality aspect of religion is another thing altogether.I believe that any religion, as long as its spiritual aspect does not advocate for the harm of another human being, is on the right path to being a good religion.

10. Dad

Dad Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $100500.00

I remember a scripture saying there are many gods but, only one true God.

So if you belong to a religion, I guess you’d be monotheist so that you develope love & a closer bond to whatever creator you believe in.

11. Everythingg

Everythingg King-Over-Kingz

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $300015.00

Every man's conscience" is different though. When those new testament christians came to the indigenous people in America saying they wanted to help what actually followed that "helping" hand they claimed to have? Murder, rape, theft? But in their own eyes they felt they were doing what was right..

Theres a truth in regards to right and wrong and theres a truth in regards to history. The bible tells the truth when it comes to the history and as to why things are happening today especially in regards to so called black people in the Americas and abroad. So for people who are not of this group, the information may not be important to you (at the moment). But for the people who are part of this group, the information is very necessary to understand why things are the way they are and what it takes to restore order back into our community. So for now, this is just truth to this one group. When order is restored, everyone will eventually fall in line with that...

12. frankster

frankster Rookie

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

No....every living being has One Conscience given by the Creative Source of All Things to all things Living. In others words it is the bedrock on which and from which life springs...
    Known to Man as the Golden Rule :- do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Every man or woman interprets this rules first through the lens of his or her own personal mindset (or psychosis/neurosis) which is set within the bounds of his or her culture and traditions which itself is dictated by Morals and Ethics of the Time and Place within which he or she finds themselves.

I submit that all who murder, rape and commit theft knows on some level that it is wrong but justify there actions with reasons and arguments of various kinds.

The simply truth is that at no time during the Transatlantic Slave Trade, there was not voices crying out about the evils and wrongness of it all from the very quarters and beliefs system of those profiting from it....but the lust for power and riches won out for as long as it continued.

There are many facts and realities but only One Truth
    Right and Wrong is based on time and place which leads to culture and perspective.....Truth is eternal and always the same wherever and whenever
    History is perspective.
    The Bible is Guide on how to Be(come) God

I am not sure to which group you are referring, but my guess it is to Black people. If so then what info are you referring to that is only necessary for the blacks and not important for others?
    Things are the way they are.....that is the Truth
    Fact is that Many reasons can be given as to why things are the way they are, what is important it seems is that they are not the way you and those who share your desires want them to be
    Fact is that you do not see order, because you do not seeing what you think order should look like

WE are all of the Living...That is TRUTH
    We are all human...that is fact
    we are all of different races and or groups that is perspective/opinion.

In my response to the bible I left out two words like and more

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018 at 12:52 PM
  13. Ghost Utmost

Ghost Utmost The Soul of the Internet

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    the Aether
    Coli Cash:
    $15.00

Why are y'all so determined to live by books from ancient times?

They didn't understand that microorganisms existed.

14. frankster

frankster Rookie

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

They contain immense knowledge, from the minds of very intelligent individuals who though born and lived in ancient times, their wisdom is no less relevant and useful today.

Don't be so sure..

4000 years old Egyptian hieroglyph shows a sperm cell carved in a granite wall

“As above, so below, as within, so without, as the universe, so the soul…”
    Hermes Trismegistus

Skooby and The Hierophant dapped this.
  15. The Hierophant

The Hierophant Someday, Destroyer Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Brooklyn
    Coli Cash:
    $198977.00

@The M.I.C.