Is there really only one true religion...

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
No....every living being has One Conscience given by the Creative Source of All Things to all things Living. In others words it is the bedrock on which and from which life springs...
Known to Man as the Golden Rule :- do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Every man or woman interprets this rules first through the lens of his or her own persona mindset (or psychosis/neurosis) which is set within the bounds of his or her culture and traditions which itself is dictated by Morals and Ethics of the Time and Place within which he or she finds themselves.

I submit that all who murder, rape and commit theft knows on some level that it is wrong but justify there actions with reasons and arguments of various kinds.

The simply truth is that at no time during the Transatlantic Slave Trade, there was not voices crying out about the evils and wrongness of it all from the very quarters and beliefs system of those profiting from it....but the lust for power and riches won out for as long as it continued.

My point is that not everyone views right and wrong the same. Theres people that feel like "bad behavior" isnt justified and some believe that it is. Everyone has life because of the Creator, but not every is guided by the same inner voice i.e. conscience. To believe otherwise is to ignore whats happened historically and currently....

There are many facts and realities but only One Truth
Right and Wrong is based on time and place which leads to culture and perspective.....Truth is eternal and always the same wherever and whenever
History is perspective.
The Bible is Guide on how to Be(come) God

I agree that history is perspective. And the perspective of the Israelites in the old testament fits the perspective of blacks in the Americas and other places around the world. To say the "bible is a guide on how to become god" just shows that you havent read the old testament.

I am not sure to which group you are referring, but my guess it is to Black people. If so then what info are you referring to that is only necessary for the blacks and not important for others?
Things are the way they are.....that is the Truth
Fact is that Many reasons can be given as to why things are the way they are, what is important it seems is that they are not the way you and those who share your desires want them to be
Fact is that you do not see order, because you do not seeing what you think order should look like

WE are all of the Living...That is TRUTH
We are all human...that is fact
we are all of different races and or groups that is perspective/opinion.

In my response to the bible I left out two words like and more

Read the OT in the bible and it will tell you what information is only necessary for black people. As its information given to them to guide them through what they're going through today. More or less..

And fact is I dont see order because I see a group of cacs pretending to descend from a group of black people. The "religion from within" that you're espousing will never address that point which is why I'd say its irrelevant in regards to so called black people.

frankster

Rookie
Daps
My point is that not everyone views right and wrong the same.

That is True

Theres people that feel like "bad behavior" isnt justified and some believe that it is. Everyone has life because of the Creator, but not every is guided by the same inner voice i.e. conscience. To believe otherwise is to ignore whats happened historically and currently....

We all have a Conscience...that is God given.
Whether we follow or obey its dictates....is our free will or choice to do or not do.
Some of us may seek after false gods .... of greed, riches and power - make no mistake they all suffer for practicing this idolatry.
I do not ignore history I am a student of history.

I agree that history is perspective. And the perspective of the Israelites in the old testament fits the perspective of blacks in the Americas and other places around the world. To say the "bible is a guide on how to become god" just shows that you havent read the old testament.

I read the bible but with an eye to the sacred, if we only see the profane then we are no better than the pharisee who see only the letter but not the spirit'
But without a parable spake he not unto them: and when they were alone, he expounded all things to his disciples.
Mark 4:34

Suffering
To grow strong we must endure and overcome hardships
to remove impurities gold must be burnt

Read the OT in the bible and it will tell you what information is only necessary for black people. As its information given to them to guide them through what they're going through today. More or less..

And fact is I dont see order because I see a group of cacs pretending to descend from a group of black people. The "religion from within" that you're espousing will never address that point which is why I'd say its irrelevant in regards to so called black people.

Gods people are those who Obey and accepts his commandments...we are all of one blood.
Do we not all have one Father? Did not one God create us? Why do we profane the covenant of our ancestors by being unfaithful to one another?
Malachi 2:10

What to you is order ?

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
Mark 8:36

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
We all have a Conscience...that is God given.
Whether we follow or obey its dictates....is our free will or choice to do or not do.
Some of us may seek after false gods .... of greed, riches and power - make no mistake they all suffer for practicing this idolatry.
I do not ignore history I am a student of history.

I think we're arguing about things that dont have a concrete conclusion. We cant discuss whats in someone elses head and what motivates them. What we can discuss is their actions and continued actions. Some people's "conscience" will justify a certain bad behavior while anothers will always condemn it. Because of this, it only makes sense that the standard isnt concretely written within all of us but that there is a written standard that everyone can go by..

I read the bible but with an eye to the sacred, if we only see the profane then we are no better than the pharisee who see only the letter but not the spirit'
But without a parable spake he not unto them: and when they were alone, he expounded all things to his disciples.
Mark 4:34

Suffering
To grow strong we must endure and overcome hardships
to remove impurities gold must be burnt

I agree that gold is purified through suffering so to say. And the bible says that the Israelites would be purified in certain ways that are actually occurring to black people today. Thats the premise of the old testament not "becoming gods"....

Gods people are those who Obey and accepts his commandments...we are all of one blood.
Do we not all have one Father? Did not one God create us? Why do we profane the covenant of our ancestors by being unfaithful to one another?
Malachi 2:10

What to you is order ?

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
Mark 8:36

Your view is your view so Im not arguing against it. Im talking about what the bible states. The bible says God chose one bloodline (Shem through Jacob/Israel) to be His people. So When Malachi says "Why do WE profane the covenant of OUR ancestors" its talking about the Israelites. No one else. You cant take that out of context and apply it to everyone else...

So the order Im referring to is the historical Israelites being displaced and replaced with white people. Once they have their heritage back in order, everything else will fall in place. You dont have to believe the bible's take, but lets not misrepresent the bible's take. And I speak about the OT, the NT is from cacs...

frankster

Rookie
Daps
I think we're arguing about things that dont have a concrete conclusion. We cant discuss whats in someone elses head and what motivates them. What we can discuss is their actions and continued actions. Some people's "conscience" will justify a certain bad behavior while anothers will always condemn it. Because of this, it only makes sense that the standard isnt concretely written within all of us but that there is a written standard that everyone can go by..

We Are Reasoning - Each one teach one, we share and learn alike.
We cannot know whats in any ones head, but we know what God place in everyone heart, nevertheless by their actions you can deduce their thoughts and what motivates them.
Conscience does not justify any unconscionable act....but morals and ethics may say the ends justify the means to appease or assuage. Nonetheless your conscience will continue unabated to accuse you.
It is the Truth and therefore best that the Standard is in all of our hearts....we can lie to Man but to ourselves we can but lie for only so long, and it will remain a thorn or source of pain in our life work mind heart soul and physical body for as long as we continue to lie to ourselves.

I agree that gold is purified through suffering so to say. And the bible says that the Israelites would be purified in certain ways that are actually occurring to black people today. Thats the premise of the old testament not "becoming gods"....

The Son becomes their Father, the Daughter becomes their Mother.....are we not all sons and daughters of God ?

Your view is your view so Im not arguing against it. Im talking about what the bible states. The bible says God chose one bloodline (Shem through Jacob/Israel) to be His people. So When Malachi says "Why do WE profane the covenant of OUR ancestors" its talking about the Israelites. No one else. You cant take that out of context and apply it to everyone else...

We not arguing and I love this reasoning, it is the tradition in which I was brought up.
Of which Bloodline is Melchizedek?

And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation
Acts17:26
It was meant for everyone of God's Children....we are all made in His Image and Likeness

So the order Im referring to is the historical Israelites being displaced and replaced with white people. Once they have their heritage back in order, everything else will fall in place. You dont have to believe the bible's take, but lets not misrepresent the bible's take. And I speak about the OT, the NT is from cacs...

Displaced only when we forget who we are.....Children of the Most High
Replace never....lying about who you are does not make those lies true
No one can steal your heritage from God, you can only ignore or forget it but it remains with you always
The Old and the New serves the same purpose....

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Revelations 3:9

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Y'all sound dumb as hell with this all religions are true shyt. And the people talking about the Bible is the truth sound even dumber.

If you believe any book that has a prophecy about your people being in captivity for 400 years, then you deserve to be damned slave. There is a grave danger in believing in or accepting prophecy. And for some reason some group of dumb ass black people want to believe God ordained us to suffer for 400+ years, because some man prophesied it or had a dream interpreted as such by a prophet. Divest yourself of that bullshyt.

Folks need to go watch The Matrix again closely...and understand how a manufactured prophecy misguided and controlled the Zionist. STOP Falling for the okey doke

Last edited:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
but we know what God place in everyone heart,

Whats that and where does it come from?

The Son becomes their Father, the Daughter becomes their Mother.....are we not all sons and daughters of God ?

Not according to the Old testament of the bible. :coffee:

Of which Bloodline is Melchizedek?

And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation
Acts17:26
It was meant for everyone of God's Children....we are all made in His Image and Likeness

Yes the new testament says that because the new testament was written by foreigners of Israelites who wrote themselves into the belief system of the Israelites. Thats why you wont find that statement in the OT... :coffee:

Displaced only when we forget who we are.....Children of the Most High
Replace never....lying about who you are does not make those lies true
No one can steal your heritage from God, you can only ignore or forget it but it remains with you always
The Old and the New serves the same purpose....

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Revelations 3:9

The Most High made His people forget who they are.

Jeremiah 17:4
And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.

He then put those people you reference with Revelation 3 in their place.

Deuteronomy 32:21
They have provoked My jealousy by that which is not God; they have enraged Me with their worthless idols. So I will make them jealous by those who are not a people; I will make them angry by a nation without understanding.

This is the Old testaments (and I use "old" loosely as that is another cac tactic to make people undermine the importance of it) take on things. This explains why black people are in the condition they're in and what they can do to get out of it. For them, this is the "true religion"...

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Y'all sound dumb as hell with this all religions are true shyt. And the people talking about the Bible is the truth sound even dumber.

If you believe any book that has a prophecy about your people being in captivity for 400 years, then you deserve to be damned slave. There is a grave danger in believing in or accepting prophecy. And for some reason some group of dumb ass black people want to believe God ordained us to suffer for 400+ years, because some man prophesied it or had a dream interpreted as such by a prophet. Divest yourself of that bullshyt.

Folks need to go watch The Matrix again closely...and understand how a manufactured prophecy misguided and controlled the Zionist. STOP Falling for the okey doke

Wait so your argument is that "zionists" wrote the 400 year prophecy into a book they say is about them? :patrice:

So they wrote the 400 year prophecy so black people would be okay with their condition but then on the flipside told black people that the book the prophecy is in is about the zionists? :jbhmm:

Its easier to say "I dont want to believe" and keep it moving breh :coffee: