Is this booty transformation natural or did she have surgery...

Daps
Look real to me. Depends how long she trained for and I would like to see more pics of her legs and back.

That ass was looking poor in the previous pic.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

I NEED TO SEE MORE ANGLES.
ITS NOT A BIG BOOTY.

SHE DOES THE TRADEMARK BOOTY POSE IN THE 2ND PIC
WHICH GIVES WOMEN MORE OF A CURVE.

SHE ALSO HAS HER BACKED ARCHED.

IS SHE WEARING HEELS IN THE 2ND ONE
AND NOT IN THE 1ST ONE?

IM GONNA GO WITH REAL.

SHE JUST TONED HER BODY UP.
:devil:
:evil:

Daps
That photo comparison is more angle, pose, and swimsuit than anything else. I bet if she changed her position/pose and swimsuit to accentuate her booty in the before photo, and downplayed her booty in the after photo, there wouldn't be much difference at all.

Because judging by this photo -

...........:francis:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
:what: women are really out here falling into life changing depression about a damn booty.......

Lol that’s what you got from that post? She said that she was dealing with the biggest heartbreak of her life which led to body insecurities. Which is understandable for women since for women if you’re not attractive, you’re considered trash. That’s a lot deeper than being depressed about your butt.

Standing on business

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Lol that’s what you got from that post? She said that she was dealing with the biggest heartbreak of her life which led to body insecurities. Which is understandable for women since for women if you’re not attractive, you’re considered trash. That’s a lot deeper than being depressed about your butt.

That don't make sense though:gucci: