Is this how yall grandparents relationship like?

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps

Some mentioned that their grandfathers/uncles were abusive or bad partners, which I understand.... but others didn't imply that and basically stated that they wanted the pension and ss benefits which is demonic :patrice:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I am not surprised. Just goes to show that women have agendas and ulterior motives like men. They aren't the innocent & infallible human beings many of them portray themselves to be.

BTW, there are women out there now who never remarried because the alimony/spousal support check is really good, but just have a man or men on the side.

Do people marry out of love, duty and provision these days?

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I'd do the exact same thing

anybody saying different doesn't understand how SOL you can be when you old in this country with no back up or safety net

I mean yeah of course

These chicks get upset when you point it out or try to do same thing to them though

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am not surprised. Just goes to show that women have agendas and ulterior motives like men. They aren't the innocent & infallible human beings many of them portray themselves to be.

BTW, there are women out there now who never remarried because the alimony/spousal support check is really good, but just have a man or men on the side.

Do people marry out of love, duty and provision these days?
Love is.the absolute Worst reason to get married

You get married for kids... business and legacy

That's it

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Some mentioned that their grandfathers/uncles were abusive or bad partners, which I understand.... but others didn't imply that and basically stated that they wanted the pension and ss benefits which is demonic :patrice:

:stopitslime: my grandma died last year at 102 and she was born just after WWI ended in 1918. Her father was a soldier in WWI and her mother, who married her husband when she was 16 years old died in 1966, when she was 66 years old. How old is that great aunt supposed to be? :duck:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Love is.the absolute Worst reason to get married

You get married for kids... business and legacy

That's it

I agree. To add, when people say that they are in love with such and such..They are lying! I don't believe it! Conditional love has as much value as a paper nickel!