LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
Few weeks ago some girl I use to talk to posted a snap of her new man. I was like damn i hope they do not make it.

Why that nikka died last week.

Is it my fault brehs? :sadcam:

Do i have the ability to kill anyone i want? :lupe:

Is it just a coincidence? :jbhmm:

How long should i wait to hit her up? :smugbiden:

R.I.P. to dude tho.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You didn't wish death upon either of them. You were just hoping thst the relationship would not last, so you could slide back in.

Btw, if she didn't want you before dude's death, then she probably would not want you now. Last thing you want is to be the rebound dude off of a dead man anyway.

I say, let her come to you, if she really wanna do something...Then again, I am speaking on how I would handle it, so go for yours, if you think you can get in with her...

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
You didn't wish death upon either of them. You were just hoping thst the relationship would not last, so you could slide back in.

Btw, if she didn't want you before dude's death, then she probably would not want you now. Last thing you want is to be the rebound dude off of a dead man anyway.

I say, let her come to you, if she really wanna do something...Then again, I am speaking on how I would handle it, so go for yours, if you think you can get in with her...

We had a date and i was kinda bored with her. Went ghost for like a good 2 weeks. Idk man, she been looking good to me again. Feel bad for dude but a nikka wanna eat

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We had a date and i was kinda bored with her. Went ghost for like a good 2 weeks. Idk man, she been looking good to me again. Feel bad for dude but a nikka wanna eat

I hear ya. She can't be too invested in the other situation, so maybe she would let you slide in it. Then again, you said that you ghosted on her, so she may be on some other shyt with you. If you wanna eat, then hit her up, bump her head with some good game and go from there..